What is an "Electric SuperCharger"

savahn

Known Member
Feb 16, 2007
This is a question, not spam.

Electric Superchargers from Shoreline Technologies, the only quality Supercharger on the net!

The theory around these devices is to run an electric fan to create the compression - of up to 1psi. This "fan" sits just behind the air filter.

The idea of an electric fan capable of adding 30HP to a Honda civic (as per link) is rather ridiculous to me but I am not a tuner.

Turbos and Supercharger fans/screws spin far in excess of 10,000rpms. The idea of an electric fan that you can bolt onto the back of a standard K&N airfilter to add 1psi of pressure that creates an additional 30HP doesnt quite sound right. I do not know of any fan that spins fast enough.

Can any sifu here advise if such a device will work?

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
This is a question, not spam.

Electric Superchargers from Shoreline Technologies, the only quality Supercharger on the net!

The theory around these devices is to run an electric fan to create the compression - of up to 1psi. This "fan" sits just behind the air filter.

The idea of an electric fan capable of adding 30HP to a Honda civic (as per link) is rather ridiculous to me but I am not a tuner.

Turbos and Supercharger fans/screws spin far in excess of 10,000rpms. The idea of an electric fan that you can bolt onto the back of a standard K&N airfilter to add 1psi of pressure that creates an additional 30HP doesnt quite sound right. I do not know of any fan that spins fast enough.

Can any sifu here advise if such a device will work?
nah , it doesnt work , dnt waste time n money
1psi , YEAH RITE hehehehhe

burnner

1,500 RPM
Feb 12, 2007
not recomended, and not so logical...you can try and update us on your installation. I know you want them really bad, just purchase them, and tell us the good news

ju onn

Known Member
Aug 30, 2006
wow, niceee!! As ordinary, i ll wait until there is a clone for these particular electric supercharger in market. when there are, i ll put few in my car.

by the way, i tot there should b a switch mount on to anywhere in cockpit to activate the thing..

good invention thu. :X-: