What have Advancing Technology killed?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
cvkit17 : Shit.. "your dad told you once"? I actually have memories of a NEC colour TV with no remote control and auto tuning, etc.

Damn I'm old.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
cvkit17 : Shit.. "your dad told you once"? I actually have memories of a NEC colour TV with no remote control and auto tuning, etc.

Damn I'm old.
Lol I meant my dad told me about the TV license when we were watching the NEC TV...
Those dinasour TV..the tuning was very tricky when the gear or turn becomes loose...gotta use Qi gong to get the right frequency wahahaha:rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Damn I'm old.
Not yet leh! buy my standard that is.........:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

Tv license was damn long ago! My dad told me once when we were watching our NEC 14" colour TV :biggrin: no remote control, no auto tuning, no bass, but still lots of fun.
I still have curve screen 21", 25" and 29" CRT TV.....:smokin:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Not yet leh! buy my standard that is.........:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

I still have curve screen 21", 25" and 29" CRT TV.....:smokin:
I'd donated mine some years ago...25" Sharp CRT. Damn heavy hahaha....I remembered that we were so happy and excited my father bought this TV. From 14" to 25" and with remote control and 7 speakers. The sound is really nice. I would say, one of the nicest TV set at that time. Frankly speaking, the sound of my current tv still lose to the previous one. Currently using LED TV. Good thing is it is flat and got 720p HD :biggrin: enough to see pimples on actresses' face:rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I'd donated mine some years ago...25" Sharp CRT. Damn heavy hahaha....I remembered that we were so happy and excited my father bought this TV. From 14" to 25" and with remote control and 7 speakers. The sound is really nice. I would say, one of the nicest TV set at that time. Frankly speaking, the sound of my current tv still lose to the previous one. Currently using LED TV. Good thing is it is flat and got 720p HD :biggrin: enough to see pimples on actresses' face:rofl:
Problem is even with advanced technology they could not put it a big speaker in a very thin LED TV, that is why the sound system in bad. For CRT plenty of room for nice speakers. My 29" are from Japan and it cost RM5k those days..:smokin: But it comes with sub woofer on the top....:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
No modern kids know the benefits of owning this handphone...or even used it longer than us in their modern phones.
I think this last longer than theirs...:rofl:

SloMo

Known Member
Aug 23, 2004
Visit site
ever experience watching those black/white TV with sliding doors? change channel by turning the knob, if not then Im the old one :D

SF i used to own 3310 --> 3315 --> butterfly

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
ever experience watching those black/white TV with sliding doors? change channel by turning the knob, if not then Im the old one :D

SF i used to own 3310 --> 3315 --> butterfly
I only use 3310 and 8210 before, mostly pass down from my mum or dad when they
change new phone.

At that time, I'm already more than happy that I have a handphone.

Up till date I'm still using a phone with Keypads, just find it easier to type messages
then the touch touch kind.

But mine have both touch screen and keypad :rofl:

btw, never seen that TV before. Mine is just adjust the anthenna was the oldest i have with no remote
controls and have to tune for channels...

Something like this I think, Can't really remember...

The oldest tv i have now is the Aiwa TV that I use to play PS2 games on it.
Just use for games ever since upgraded to LCD tv.

Then LCD is for PS3 instead :rofl:

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I only use 3310 and 8210 before, mostly pass down from my mum or dad when they
change new phone.

At that time, I'm already more than happy that I have a handphone.

Up till date I'm still using a phone with Keypads, just find it easier to type messages
then the touch touch kind.

But mine have both touch screen and keypad :rofl:

btw, never seen that TV before. Mine is just adjust the anthenna was the oldest i have with no remote
controls and have to tune for channels...

Something like this I think, Can't really remember...

The oldest tv i have now is the Aiwa TV that I use to play PS2 games on it.
Just use for games ever since upgraded to LCD tv.

Then LCD is for PS3 instead :rofl:
Because you are so young.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

No modern kids know the benefits of owning this handphone...or even used it longer than us in their modern phones.
I think this last longer than theirs...:rofl:

This is not old. The Motorola one the size of a brick, and even older the briefcase one.....:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Because you are so young.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

This is not old. The Motorola one the size of a brick, and even older the briefcase one.....:rofl:
that one no need to say la, is like water bottle :rofl: hard enough to kill someone. :rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I remember those days the TV is all wooden encased and seated like a coffee table. Some got the wood sliding door to close when not using the TV. Yes, no remote.

john_unai

Known Member
Aug 9, 2011
mtkb
Modern Technology had made life harder for men to find a life partner as many ladies don't feel the need of needing man in their
life when they can actually get a dildo or a vibrator to please their lust :frown:
Yes usually I go to my mum's bank and use the typewriter, god knows what the hell I type
during my childhood days :rofl:

Technology ma :rofl: Last time dont have such things :rofl:
last time oso have ma. banana, eggplant n cucumber..technology just add the vibrator sensation into it..:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

last time oso have ma. banana, eggplant n cucumber..technology just add the vibrator sensation into it..:rofl:
Banana??? I don't think anyone would try on such a soft thing gua :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There's an updated hot hatch in town. The latest Clio RS 200 Cup. A 1204kg, 203bhp / 7100rpm pocket rocket that does the zerotohundred in 6.9 seconds, and like all addictive hot hatches out there, it is that high-revving, high-strung 4-cylinder coupled with a rigid body and well balanced chassis that pretty much dictates how hot that hatch really is.

Facts

• Zerotohundred...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience