What Car Should I Buy

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Well, the choices I went for to get this result were pretty erm.. selfish. :smokin:
Be like Paul Walker, get a MPV hahaha

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Be like Paul Walker, get a MPV hahaha
you decide....

fast family wagon?

1-legacy wagon bh5, 2-legacy wagon bp5, 3-legacy wagon br5/br9

fast suv?

1-forester sf5, 2-forester sg5, 3-forester sg9, 4-forester sh5, 5-forester sj5 (all turbo engine but the latest model sj5 subaru decide to delete the scoop signature and use grille-air intake for the intercooler while retain top mount intercooler location like all scooby always be)

or fast family mpv 7 seater??? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

subaru exiga turbo

who says driving kiddo and mum have to be with a boring car? :driver::driver::driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
you decide....

1-forester sf5, 2-forester sg5, 3-forester sg9, 4-forester sh5, 5-forester sj5 (all turbo engine but the latest model sj5 subaru decide to delete the scoop signature and use grille-air intake for the intercooler while retain top mount intercooler location like all scooby always be)

who says driving kiddo and mum have to be with a boring car? :driver::driver::driver:
This one

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
In my opinion. Buying a car boils down 3 things. Budget and Priorities and Preference.

Budget. I think if anyone with common sense would not buy a car which they cannot maintain and pay installment. So look at at the budget. Then work backwards to see what car you can buy with that budget.

Priorities. This is mainly what you want the car for. Family? Commuting? Track? Pick up chicks? Impress others? MLM job to recruit members?

Preference. With those 2 established, then you see which car you prefer out of the list of choice you have. Be it recon or brand new or 2nd hand.

Of course there is a special category of ppl where there is no budget. They shit gold bricks twice a day. These ppl, the sky is the limit yo. One shot go buy 2-3 also can. But the same care but 7 different colors also can. Hahahahahhahahaha......

But i do agree with ixeo. I think most ppl already have something in mind. Just need a boost of support. Or at least 70%-80% they already like something.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
my general rules....pick a car that fits in 70% of your max budget.... 30% will be needed later for maintenance (petrol,service,insurance and roadtax or just plain accessories)

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Dont have la. Just TCSS only. Hahahahahah. But modders will always be modders.....:driver::driver:
time will comes when modders have dilemma to mod yet must use sensible mod part in order not to spoil the comfort :driver:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
or buy a car oredi modded.
The squeeze the car owner kaw-kaw to bring down the car price...Of course, timing have to be right when the car owner is desperate for money...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
or buy a car oredi modded.
The squeeze the car owner kaw-kaw to bring down the car price...Of course, timing have to be right when the car owner is desperate for money...
Some want the thrill to mod. Buy fully mod, nothing to do dy......:smokin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
ah....that is why $$$ for modding never enuf....

That might explain also why spending 9k for modding still not enuf....kekekekeke

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how to make my stock brake more responsive ?
i know change brake pad will do, but any other way to make it more strong?
i feel the brake power is not enuff...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience