watermarks remover !

ndselvam

Known Member
May 20, 2006
Another tips here - if you have alot of pits and minor scratch - user glass compound first but remember all this must be done in slow speed rotation -

Dont rotate fast just goin to splash the compound out and scratch some more ...

GoldenHawk

500 RPM
Aug 6, 2004
Anywhere to get the materials stated before in Malacca?
Drill, OK-lah. Nut the polishing compound & pads? :(

sintaq

Known Member
Jun 9, 2006
cannot la bro..i try your method already.i guess mine is very very stubborn watermarks.try all method already..but no use. plan to try the liquid/acid method but donno which acid to buy.i heard that can uy at air con shop..the acid that the use to clean the air cond..is it true?

cchcchcch

Known Member
May 8, 2007
yoyo....
tat day i went ACE....
juz told them....my car got many watermarks....den i wan the most powerful watermarks remover....~!!
den he gif me the product that remove watermarks...is a cream....
den u juz use tat dry dry without mix water to polish ur screen.....wow...reali work~!!!and b4 my car kena paint...tat mark of paint oso removed....tat product on RM13.90....

iz282

4,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
cannot la bro..i try your method already.i guess mine is very very stubborn watermarks.try all method already..but no use. plan to try the liquid/acid method but donno which acid to buy.i heard that can uy at air con shop..the acid that the use to clean the air cond..is it true?
Bro, no point using an ACID........ I've already tried it. This water marks really makes me SICK!! :hmmmm2: :banghead: :mad:

Nov 18, 2006
hi thr, i got a question which i not very sure wat it is. may i kno wat is the machine tat u guys mentioned looks like? cos i only kno tat when polish car only use machine, but windscreen oso got machine 2 use meh??? n u guys own urself of the machine??? how much does it coz???
pls help me 2 clarify on tis s i oso facing tis problem. many thx for helping 2 clarify.

RedD

500 RPM
Dec 19, 2004
anywhere..
yoyo....
tat day i went ACE....
juz told them....my car got many watermarks....den i wan the most powerful watermarks remover....~!!
den u juz use tat dry dry without mix water to polish ur screen.....wow...reali work~!!!and b4 my car kena paint...tat mark of paint oso removed....tat product on RM13.90....
bro, wats the product name? gt photo?

iz282

4,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
yoyo....
tat day i went ACE....
Yeah Bro name of the product? Pic? U got PM.......

Last edited:

jdmdevil

Known Member
Mar 28, 2007
yess.... name & if possible pic pleaseee!!!! cannot tahan the watermarks already...

cchcchcch

Known Member
May 8, 2007
"chemico cleanig paste" RM13.90
i bought in summit USJ ACE hardware shop....
its reali work for my watermarks~!!!
juz use tat polish ur window or mirror.....wow..reali work...
acuali b4 i tried use petrol even used acid to clean tat watermarks oso not work~!!

cchcchcch

Known Member
May 8, 2007
is there any stuff for body watermarks?
yaya.....i face the same problem with u also....about the window is use the product tat i intro to you....

the body...juz polish it.....but if u polish body by hand are hard to clean the body watermarks....u have to use machine to polish oni enuf KUAT to hilang it....

jdmdevil

Known Member
Mar 28, 2007
u know la living @ condo's... open car park... hujan n then kena sun.. became watermark..

polish? i try to go to CARS to polish my car, then the fella said that this has to be done @ the paint shop... after polish, then re-laquer some more... die laa like this..

cchcchcch

Known Member
May 8, 2007
den ah..i tink ur body watermarks should be serious.....
but as i noe....tat body how bad in watermarks problems....oso can polish it....
bcoz b4 my fren who worked in wash car....his car... red colour oso goin to pink lidat...den he juz polish many times....the colour reali bcoz normal bek....
raeli de....watermarks problem...juz polish few times can le....
but make sure ur car body no karat.....but acuali they call you go paint shop...will call u cat again la....
acuali....if reali got karat....i sugest you dun polish it anymore....juz go for paint job....or wan cheaper can find those cheaper paint shop.....(acuali i oso povide paint job and any halfcut sales).....but my price is standard price....bcoz the KERJA TANGAN....
wat im said from cheaper 1...oni can tahan karat but not nice acuali...haha...than the cat might be can see tat ur car is KARAT b4 paint...
ok la....anymore question?

Jun 5, 2007
Car mirror cleanner 120ml RM30, great to remove water/fog smear, watermark easily!

Dealing method:
COD, door to door delivery(test b4 buy),
postage pay by buyer

COD Location:(can test b4 buy)
OUG, Sri petaling, bukit jalil, balakong, serdang, PJ, Cheras and nearby;

postage to other place pay by buyer

Picture of effect:
Before

After

Before

After

djae

Nov 10, 2006
Car mirror cleanner 120ml RM30, great to remove water/fog smear, watermark easily!

Dealing method:
COD, door to door delivery(test b4 buy),
postage pay by buyer

COD Location:(can test b4 buy)
OUG, Sri petaling, bukit jalil, balakong, serdang, PJ, Cheras and nearby;

postage to other place pay by buyer

Picture of effect:
Before

After

Before

After
contact number?
pretty interested..
thanks.

jae-019-372 3810
wangsa maju

silverwave

Known Member
Nov 25, 2005
guys, i tried a product called tomcat from eneos. it removed the watermark, but if u look directly under the sunlight, there a smearing marks on the glass and this cannot be removed. i took it to the tint shop coz i thought i was a problem with my tint. but actually it is the glass. and i suspect this product caused it. anyone has same problem?

sintaq

Known Member
Jun 9, 2006
boss,same place like bro WiSE...pandan indah / pandan jaya can ar?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,
I recently got the intrest of installing a SC for my car[Waja 2006-Manual]. Can you give me your contact so I could get some advice before deciding on any instalation. I don't have much contact of workshops in Malacca unlike in KL or JB where all the big guns are..Please Text me your contact details ok.
Thank you.
Jega +6012 611 8092
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience