watermarks remover !

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
guys,
is thre any product that can remover Watermark stain on my windscreen ? its really hard to c wen its raining without wipers ! :cry_smile:
need help from anyone that have faced this problem and solved it !:emoticon_U:
thanks for the help in advance ! :shades_smile:

shazmi3

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Damansara
ermm i think i saw 1 product in eneos 1utama or ace hardware ikea...either that 2 place got...im not sure...

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
and also the wiper is for u to use when its raining

type_one

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
I'm not sure what watermarks you're referring to, but i assume it's those little spots that u can see at certain angles, and won't rub off even when u wash it?
You can try those liquid type car polish.. it worked for me.. but you'll really have to patient when doing it.. If that doesn't work, just go to CARs car wash... they do it with some sort of acid..not cheap though... Hope this helps, good luck..

sintaq

Known Member
Jun 9, 2006
my car also have lot of watermarks!! difficult to see during nite time and when raining. try all sort of solution..u name it, autosol,polish,rubing compoun bla..bla.. all cannot work. but i havent yet try the mosaic cleaner..i will try it and post the result.

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
bro sintaq,
thre was a seller in ZTH selling a type or cleaner that remove watermarks but i tried to contact him but no respond till now ! he claimed that the waterstains can be removed and thre also ZTH'ians bought it and used it ! they said it works !
per bottle i think RM15.00 if im not mistaken !
but anyway try ur things bro n pls advice me or last resort is CHANGE the windscreen loh ......but it cost LIAO ! ........
thanks !

tonytony

Known Member
Apr 11, 2004
i bought a liquid from a acc shop, cost only RM15, its called water mark remover. try to walk into acc shops where you live, chances are very high that they have some sort of liquid for sale to do the job. the salesman for these products always give them some samples and inventory to keep...

good luck

ps:the moment i got them off ( the water marks) it all came back as soon as it rained :(

sintaq

Known Member
Jun 9, 2006
bro sintaq,
thre was a seller in ZTH selling a type or cleaner that remove watermarks but i tried to contact him but no respond till now ! he claimed that the waterstains can be removed and thre also ZTH'ians bought it and used it ! they said it works !
per bottle i think RM15.00 if im not mistaken !
but anyway try ur things bro n pls advice me or last resort is CHANGE the windscreen loh ......but it cost LIAO ! ........
thanks !
i think i know that fella. i also try to contact him for bout 2months but NO response. could u believe it? he claimed that he gave the correct phone number but when i called him its either no answer or not reachable. chait!!what la, want to do business or not.

sintaq

Known Member
Jun 9, 2006
i bought a liquid from a acc shop, cost only RM15, its called water mark remover. try to walk into acc shops where you live, chances are very high that they have some sort of liquid for sale to do the job. the salesman for these products always give them some samples and inventory to keep...

good luck

ps:the moment i got them off ( the water marks) it all came back as soon as it rained :(
tonytony..where did u bought that liquid cleaner. i already search for that kind of product around whole cheras (i live at pandan jaya), but not found. after this have round-round satu KL to search that liquid cleaner laa...

where is the shop that u bought it?

ndselvam

Known Member
May 20, 2006
Ok- guys i got the smae problem im getting pissed off with it - i got about rm 100 budget for this -- ill try it out -- if it works ill share with u guys

One thing is it require acid --- that my problem now , no shop open ..

If i get it out ill share

ndselvam

Known Member
May 20, 2006
Guys,

I HAVE DONE IT _ GOT PIC AND STEP I TOOK

And the product that works miracle cheaper than soft 99 glass compund

legend7

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
i use the paint restorer & polish, its work for me :). works as rain king. no more water on my screen. last 2 month i polished my car, i had this water stain prob. on my screen for quite some times & just give a thought why not polishing the screen too & its works, no more stain :)

ndselvam

Known Member
May 20, 2006
I dont mind sharin bro how to upload pic-- this product is cheap and effective if u guys see the photo - then u ll know

today i forgot to bring data cable will upload by end of this week

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Why is my radiator got mixture of oil wit water? I did flush the radiator n fill it back wit water and flush it again the next day. The result still the same. I wan to know where is the oil leak in and wat is the negative thing will happen?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience