Wat do u think about Drifters in Malaysia??

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Wakos: Sorry to hear about the incident. Hope everything is alright. Yes the Subang corner is kind of tricky..some parts you tend to under steer that at the off camber bit you'll start to over, so atcually its best to start slow and gradualy build your speed mid drift, as I've been told lar....

DRFT_240sx: Hi, I understand perfectly what you're trying to get at, but most importantly , I believe I know why you have led to think that way. Having spent a good 4 1/2 years in the States, I couldn't help but be amazed at the level of patriotism that the Americans have for their country.Their ethics of working hard and holding great pride in anything they do is what I believe have propelled them to be the leading nation in the world. However, as we all know , anything in excess isn't such a good thing and I have noticed that excess pride and patriotism prevails predominantly in most Americans. All I have to say is try to keep an open mind on things and make an effort to see things for yourself rather than drawing conclusion from what you read in the States. American drifters may be good but I not as good as what most of them believe they are.:)

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
hahaha zee i would bring back a group of steel of balls crazy fellas malaysian back to kl for sure. but would love to see the development of drifiting so hope u guys can document it online cause i would think that is how it got started in the states via internet with videos (good ones with music) and pictures and tech articles.

WAKO'S

Jun 18, 2004
SKAGEE: last night I wasnt the only 1 ler...some one accually can drift until the rear tyre fly out...wat I mean is Rim Wit No Tyre..!!! some more is a 17" guy guess who...eheheh We was like WTF here?? 1st time saw eheheh....

DRFT_240sx: Let me know when u are back k...
then I'll bring the SSQV to show u again...

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Well we might not be as hardcore as the people in the States, but look at us, we have:

- People drifting until rim fly out
- 4th enter 3rd on big u turn and kaboom
- Fishtailing and doing high speed drift and spin in the middle of highway
- Drift until almost whack or whack car parking at the side
- Drift until whack away the whole line of divider

What else... I guess a lot more but not to be mentioned here LOL

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
hahaha .... thats why i love malaysia so much ;)... im also newbie too , my opinion is so that u guys post more stuff online so can share and show the world ma.

=)

ZeE

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
www.drift.com.my
drft-240sx or should be call you DRFT_fc3s ? :),
I think what he meant was the car got new owner lau.. lol :)

anyway, yeah its a growing thing in Malaysia,It maybe slow but we are trying out best to promote the sport :), just incase you dunno about a drift site: check out my signature. :)

Rain rain rain. friday nite rain. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
agree with skagee... :rolleyes: they are good but then.... ;)

wakos - sorry to hear about ur car again :(

uras - u sold off ur car already...?no worries mate, surely u'll get something more exciting.. :D :D :D

Happy drifting Friday nite guys...... ;)

cheers'

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
hmmmm....

i think uras fonna get another monster car for drifting,well uras, have u talk over to skagee over his laurel...hihihihihihih...... :D

uras, we will be waiting for ur car.

cheers'

Waja1.6X

Known Member
Oct 4, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.facebook.com
when u guys said drifting growing in malaysia...i can't really agree with u guys...drifting is mostly growing in KL onli...like me in JB...spotted a few JB DRIFTERS...but they are not as active as u guys are...i think the main issue is that we malaysian do not have the proper facilities for drifting la...i dunno how to drift la(only know how to ass-drag..scare kena kutuk if i say i drift..)...so when u guys say drifting growing in malaysia....i think u guys onli mean growing in KL la...i really respect u drifters...especially ZeE & Co...but...u guys should spread ur skills all around malaysia by touring la...so ppl like us can meet up and learn from u guys...thats all i gotta say~~~~!! PEACE!!!

P/S: PLs Dun Kutuk Us FWD "drifters"/ass-draggers....we also want to have the drifting feeling la...is just that we no $$$ to get a RWD car....hehe...HIDUP FF "Drifters"!!!! :ph34r:

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Originally posted by Waja1.6X@Oct 23 2004, 13:24
when u guys said drifting growing in malaysia...i can't really agree with u guys...drifting is mostly growing in KL onli...like me in JB...spotted a few JB DRIFTERS...but they are not as active as u guys are...i think the main issue is that we malaysian do not have the proper facilities for drifting la...i dunno how to drift la(only know how to ass-drag..scare kena kutuk if i say i drift..)...so when u guys say drifting growing in malaysia....i think u guys onli mean growing in KL la...i really respect u drifters...especially ZeE & Co...but...u guys should spread ur skills all around malaysia by touring la...so ppl like us can meet up and learn from u guys...thats all i gotta say~~~~!! PEACE!!!

P/S: PLs Dun Kutuk Us FWD "drifters"/ass-draggers....we also want to have the drifting feeling la...is just that we no $$$ to get a RWD car....hehe...HIDUP FF "Drifters"!!!! :ph34r:
well, as i too strongly say its growing here in malaysia because of the standards, not because of the scale. As u know, slowly it'll spread around, just like other stuff as well. I KL, its growing because the enthusiast of people drifting, not because of the trend or something else...

Ppl drift because they like it, not to follow people in what they do..in ur case, see those jb drifters?they drift even because they have small group, why? because the love to drift, they have found excitement in it..not because of promotion or what.. ;)

i love drifting, because i've like it a long time ago, and i finally got my FR, not because of promotion. Not because i've sat in a drifter's car, not because of someone talk me into it..

i dun know who's drifting here as well in KL, i went around looking for the place where they drift, and found a wonderful bunch of drifters...

dont be mad of what i've said, its just my opinion... :D

btw, for the price of a waja, u could buy an a31 and fully mod it to be a drift car...

cheers'

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Since someone brought up this topic, I might as well say it.

I feel that some drifters in Malaysia are still lack of some discipline. During the last Extreme Park event, we noticed that some of the drifters are not wearing helmet and seatbelts although the rules and regulations tell them to. Well this is for your own safety. But then imagine if something happen, it's gonna give drifting a bad name.

Another thing is consideration which I noticed during the Friday night session. I know most of you do drift on the road, but please be more considerate. Do not drift a blind corner if you cannot see incoming cars. Try to follow the instruction given by the traffic marshall. This is also for our own good, and of course if something happen, it's gonna give drifting a real real bad name.

Please keep that in mind. Drift safely.

GAME_OVER

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Originally posted by MrNismo@Oct 24 2004, 11:19

Another thing is consideration which I noticed during the Friday night session. I know most of you do drift on the road, but please be more considerate. Do not drift a blind corner if you cannot see incoming cars. Try to follow the instruction given by the traffic marshall. This is also for our own good, and of course if something happen, it's gonna give drifting a real real bad name.

Please keep that in mind. Drift safely.
it sounds like a ONE WAY 4 LANE HIGHWAY TO ME...!!!!! anyone can tell me where is the place???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Looking for driver of toyota wish WHK3276

The driver is indian, around the age of 40, driving toyota wish blue color, please do pm me if anyone know this driver or know where he live.

If you know how i can get the driver's address by car registeration, please pm me also.

Thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience