Waja with 6a12 mivec or 6a12tt

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Sure or not... me got fren planing to convert 6a12tt on his wira 1.8 le... confirm ar...JPJ approved back 2.0 conversion...:driver:
if confirm then let me tell him lol...

samson_cck

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
its not only the brakes...in jpj's website also mentioned that it can only be a certain percentage.dont remember exactly ...ill try to check and post the link here.

http://portal.jpj.gov.my/v5/index.php/en/engine-conversion-application-guide/type-of-application

its 25%...so if a car is 1.6 x 25% = 1600+400 = 2.0...so no problem what:hmmmm:

hayoooo...confusing la...then why ppl say cant convert???why runner also say cant? damn weird. As long as you use everything from the halfcut without modifying mounting, they should approve,and before you go make sure your brakes 100% perfect(pads are fully run in,no air in your brake lines,handbrake also must be excellent) and your car should pass with flying colors without the need of runners.

if like this then good, but i ever heard ppl said if 1.6 NA to 2.0NA is ok, but going for turbo cannot

Nov 8, 2005
im a waja owner 1.6cc converted to 2.5cc twin turbo...cant endos at all just use it for fun...now looking out for evo 6 engine and plug in rear axle hahahah

just4z

Mar 1, 2006
my fren workshop now only convert proton with 4g61 or 4g67 block , perdana can put 4g63 block . he has a jpj fren . jpj man said confirm no pass dont play2 he also cant help.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can sifu teach me how to diy the tapak? fyi, the air ram is for iswara carb and the diameter of the hole is like 12 cm,, i wana fit into my sunny . my sunny air intake diameter is about 5cm...how ar?? thanksss
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience