Vsixers : Perdana V6 Club Malaysia.

georgett said:
go to machineshop and ask them re-drill the stud hole to 5 holes or by simple way add a 4 to 5 spacer. u might can get it in performance shop.
the best machineshop in KL area would be hoh machining at off sg besi, sang machine at old kland road or lee brother at sg besi wet market.
thank bro... how much would that cost ..??? can give me more information on the shop??

thanks bro georgett..btw the 4 to 5 spacer is just added to the original PCD is it??so simple??what the spacer u mean?

NeuroOne said:
u mean if i'm going for auto tranny, i'd have to be content with 215hp engine?
all the engines are 6A12 are they?

yeah....all of them are 6A12 TTs...just different production year and factory settings i guess...

i was surprise too when i browsing for specs for them....

Hello,

Anyone know where I can trade in my Auto G/B and the estimate amount I would get for it, lol I know it will be peanuts.

if its in good condition.....halfcut shop or even workshops might take it in for 1k+....

but perdana stuffs prices are a bit fluctuating....always depends on demand

yes.. just that simple... but remember ur rim offset. after fit in the spacer, ur rim offset might be change. can be look like 4WD... ho hohoh

galantorian7116 said:
Bro, your locantion please.........and do you do trade in of my PV6 auto g/box?

Btw, for those who like to get a PV6 auto g/box..... i have one complete set to let go. Still running condition in my PV6. I am thinking of upgrading to manual g/box.

Georgett, i really hope that you can take in my g/box. You all are welcome to test drive the transmission to see the condition of the g/box.

bro if you want to let go the g/box how much you put the price..

Hello all diehard v-sixers,

eibach prokit for sale RM600.00. good condition 2 years old. have to let go cause upgrading to adjustable. price still nego. gimme a call 012-6935741. location bukit tinggi klang and usj. Thanks

georgett said:
go to machineshop and ask them re-drill the stud hole to 5 holes or by simple way add a 4 to 5 spacer. u might can get it in performance shop.
the best machineshop in KL area would be hoh machining at off sg besi, sang machine at old kland road or lee brother at sg besi wet market.

Do u know who have done the above? Won't there be any -ve effect? Or is there any pic of the said "drilled rim"?

chempiang98 said:
bro if you want to let go the g/box how much you put the price..

My place is at Sri Damansara, you can contact me to view and test drive the car 1st before deciding on the price.

Does the perdana headlight has the cut-off on top? Mine seem like spread out everywhere with HID on. is it normal for our headlight to be like this?

Hey guys,

Wanna ask if 18" wheels are overkill for Perdana V6 NA ?

Hung said:
Does the perdana headlight has the cut-off on top? Mine seem like spread out everywhere with HID on. is it normal for our headlight to be like this?

yes they do....in fact on stock...the perdana's headlight have the cut off so much that visibility could be an issue...

blackcruzer dude,

just to note u.....sorry i was away for the long weekend.....so didn't manage to send you the documents for the sign-up.....will mail it over to u....asap.....

harlo everyone here...i'm still new here..only for V6 owner to talk here?......

Anyone interested in GAB hi/lo adjustable for perdana? I'm using now, no problem but I'm upgrading to Tein hi/lo soft/hard. Any serious offers will be considered. PM me for offers :)

Last edited:
i heard that new V6 has a tranny cooler (ATF cooler or something like that).
need to know whether my V6 has a tranny cooler.
it's a 2002 V6 with the old V6 body.
how to check?
anyone know?
tq.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom