viper alarm

GrimReaper

Known Member
Sep 23, 2004
PJ
Aaron,
i bought it at $400 from a fren n installed it at Cosplus in SS15 ..so all together $480... yes..it's hard to install and the ppl thr still nit to refer back to the manual on how to install ....bear in mind,if ur existing alarm doesnt haf any auxiliary input, u will not get the Viper On/Off indication and it will be quite redundant...like my stupid alarm ...only when i 'illegally' open the door, it will be Viper On/OFf indication but only once.. =) ..

BTW,ANY one can help me wif BLACK MAMBA??..good or lousy piece of crap...??

A@ron

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Hi Grimreaper,

I check with kakimotor in sunway also cost RM400 for the Viper alarm voice module..wat car u using?..they say proton waja and perdana hard to install and the voice module sometimes cannot work properly wan...sigh :thumpdown

Anyway abt black mamba, my fren is using it in his Honda..cost him nearly 1k to install it (dunno whether true a not)....the reliability is good.

Hi Nicole,

I just called Han and yes,he is offering the Viper alarm voice module for RM250 including installation...but I would need his shop address. Hope you can help
Thanks

Cheers, :tee:

shay4664

Known Member
Mar 31, 2004
viper

a@ron, sure a'a waja hard to install?? plan to instal it for my waja or need to replace the oem alarm first?

A@ron

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Viper

I m also having a waja..it can be installed but they have to remove something from the interior...hmmm..the mechanic say..(some work to install it)

I check with Han and yes...he can install the voice module in waja using the current OEM alarm..all for RM250 only and the EL is RM100....

If u interested, maybe we can go to the shop together..and install it...
I m still waiting for Nicole reply :rock: on the shop name and location.

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
aiyo.,, sum shop nak kena u all cos u all dunno alarm la... is they work long time they can done it very fast..... waja they say hard is becos once u change alarm tehy need to set de ecu ma... aiyo... same as honda la... shay4664 u wanan use wat alarm??? nicole viper alarm not bad la.. branded n 1 way geh... lik 700 sumthing....

i installed crimestopper branded in to my honda n it so great... de secrity too sensitive till have to off my passive lock cos my mum lock de car key in car.. haahh she those still lik oem alarm..

voice module is very cheap in nicole fren.. really... but only in two language... if u wan a module wit more language tat one cos 400-500
so u better ask de brand.. n check how many language voice module they have...

dun kena chop ah..

shay4664

Known Member
Mar 31, 2004
viper

hah thats great definitely will install it but don know when laa , A@ron maybe you do it first coz i'm frm tg malim , hmmmm they said need to remove sumthing frm the interior meaning remove to do the installation or remove permanently?

yyap2, nicole claimed that her voice modul got german language summore.......what alarm?don know yet might be radiostar or others below 1k 2 way alarm

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
hey hey.. my voice module got 2 language only ler.. :P english n spanish.. if u want the add u can ask han.. i don't have it with me.. but if u're coming, tell han to gimme a buzz then i could come over to yc with u :) cool?

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
yup nicole got 2 language only.... tat one is very cheap RM250 form nicle... fair price.. my fren sell diff one lik 400-500.. got few language....

shay4664

Known Member
Mar 31, 2004
uikkkk hehehe wrong info i thought its german, 2 language ok wattt...other model got how many language? if got tamil, malay, mandarin would be nicer eheheeehehe

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
i think got alot then viper...
if u wan then u buy those can record one la.. hhehe.. then u can record ur voice...
my frne tat one when start engine also got voice...

GrimReaper

Known Member
Sep 23, 2004
PJ
A@ron said:
Hi Grimreaper,

I check with kakimotor in sunway also cost RM400 for the Viper alarm voice module..wat car u using?..they say proton waja and perdana hard to install and the voice module sometimes cannot work properly wan...sigh :thumpdown

Anyway abt black mamba, my fren is using it in his Honda..cost him nearly 1k to install it (dunno whether true a not)....the reliability is good.

Hi Nicole,

I just called Han and yes,he is offering the Viper alarm voice module for RM250 including installation...but I would need his shop address. Hope you can help
Thanks

Cheers, :tee:
Hi a@ron,
i'm using satria 1.3, my voice module got 2 languages ..Eng n Jap ...Jap 1 sound like this "viper sha shi mas da" / Eng "Viper On"..anyway, seems like sum shop 1 2 chop kao kao in installation tat's y they said hard to install..cos i guess waja/perdana mite involve in alot of removing the parts b4 installing..

i considering of purchasing black mamba with auto start,immobiliser n 2-way(+-$700) but seems like quite alot of ppl have it kuah(tat's worrying)..cos later install liaw..in case ppl break in(touch wood), they can start the car by using duplication card...that's wat really sakit kepala...isk....

A@ron

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Viper

Morning guys...

Last nite my cousin just delivered her baby girl...Wonderful things do happen in life... :dancing2:

Grimreaper, I wanna install the Viper alarm first but still waiting for Nicole to reply me leh..where she went la? Blackmamba is good..Dun worry la..Difficult to duplicate wan..Make sure u park ur baby at safe place la...Maybe u wanna sell me your viper alarm and change to BlackMamba also I can consider..hehe...

Yap,any idea how to locate Nicole and his fren shop??

Sha, PM me if anything..I hope to get the alarm done by end of this month so satu kali can tukar my car battery also

Cheers!
:rock:

NisSANe

Aug 10, 2005
Subang Jaya
just a ques guys.... how come proice sells the viper alarm for 3000+ but their authorised dealers sell the same vipers for 2000 or less...
i did ask a shop in klang which sells vipers and he told me that the ones that cost 2000 or less are made in china and 3000+ ones are made in the USA. Is this true? :dontknow:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

I want to respray my black EG6 to those Spoon yellow with black hood. Anyone knows which particular yellow this. Any color code that might help. I dont want to do it and end up having the wrong shade of yellow.

Also, my car is currently black and has a dent on the left door panel that requires knocking.

What i want to do is to spray the entire car with Yellow 2k paint and black hood. How much would that cost estimatedly. Any experienced forumer here can help me out so i...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience