Mar 22, 2005
PJ
no immo come with this alarm ah?
can it remote open the trunk not?
the price include installation?

bleh

Known Member
Apr 14, 2006
no built in immobilizer.. it comes with remote trunk open feature but need to add some gear to pull the lock... main feature like remote start, auto turbo timer, 2 way system..and etc.

bleh

Known Member
Apr 14, 2006
no it's not from pro ice.. it comes with warranty card and serial no..

bleh

Known Member
Apr 14, 2006
my final offer..RM 1300 ..Need to sell it fast.. wanna use money..hurry..
Market price for the above set + 1 spare remote cost RM 3000.. can check with accessories shop.

camp

Known Member
Mar 22, 2006
bro installation how much? then pm me best price, interested but don't know where to install, any good installer, because some installer only install the product that you buy from their shop only or they will do crap job. the will say no waranty on the product and so on. you know what i mean right

Last edited:

bleh

Known Member
Apr 14, 2006
i think if outside accessories is doing it for RM 150..cos it involves programming to ur preference..very advanced alarm..

camp

Known Member
Mar 22, 2006
bleh; i need to check with my local acc shop if they will install me and for how much, you from petaling jaya, which part? can i confirm with you end of this week?

Last edited:

bleh

Known Member
Apr 14, 2006
i'm around ss2. Don't worry abt the installation..they shouldn't charge you for more than 150. Pls dun take too long..i'll sell off to whoever buyer comes back to me 1st..

bleh

Known Member
Apr 14, 2006
i can recommend you to go to KK LAU or CV Audio..they are very familiar with this alarm..

bleh

Known Member
Apr 14, 2006
if u wanna buy the just the alarm without the spare remote..i can give RM 1100.

camp

Known Member
Mar 22, 2006
Bro if with spare remote can get or not 1100, cv audio where? i live in ss3, normally i go to elegence acc shop in ss5. very interested but on sat. only i'm free

bleh

Known Member
Apr 14, 2006
i'm sorry fren.. the best of the best price for the whole set with spare remote is RM 1300.. if u check the remote price itself, outside is selling abt RM 550. You need to go to those accessories shop that sells viper or clifford alarm..in order for them to know how to do installation..I've never heard of Ellegence b4.

bleh

Known Member
Apr 14, 2006
CV Audio is in Uptown, Damansara Utama

camp

Known Member
Mar 22, 2006
Ellegence do install clifford, cobra and viper as well. You said that there is a waranty card, is the card validated or not ie dealer stamp and so on, and also you guaranty that this alarm working properly, the can you tell me why you want to sell this alarm?

Evo48

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
PJ
interest on the item. but please more details on the warranty.
if spoil can i claim from proice or where can i claim?

bleh

Known Member
Apr 14, 2006
My friend bought it back from Singapore. I've decided to change to new car soon..and since new car already equip with a good alarm system...therefore i have no such need for this viper.
Don't worry abt the warranty..once u install ..no prob..then guarantee to have no prob..in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BMW Group Malaysia today unveiled the third variant of the 6-series – the Gran Coupé that joins its Coupé and Convertible siblings. The Gran Coupé is BMW’s first four-door coupé that marries sporty aesthetics with powerful dynamics, penetrating yet another segment of premium luxury cars. Four-door sedan and dynamics of a coupé; this is the winning formula for an attractive vehicle with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience