upgrade my jazzy brake

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
maniac lar u people... jz get skyline calipers are more den enough... or any compatible brake set from bigger honda cars..... use better brake pads with steel braided brake lines....
not maniac lar sky sifu.insane should be the right word for it....hahaha:biggrin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
maniac lar u people... jz get skyline calipers are more den enough... or any compatible brake set from bigger honda cars..... use better brake pads with steel braided brake lines....
haha....
sometimes, get those used oem brembo calipers from those skyline or bigger honda car is really can fulfill ur looks & stopping power...
but in other hands, u need to custom a lot of things... really a lot of things... rotor is the most headache issue. after mod into ur car, the total cost will be same as the new set above... hehe...

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
Whats the weight of your wheels? sumtimes heavy rims+tyre will be the culprit to stop the car.. since the rollong momentum keeps on rotating..

apeng

500 RPM
Feb 17, 2004
KL
www.kcarlife.com
Whats the weight of your wheels? sumtimes heavy rims+tyre will be the culprit to stop the car.. since the rollong momentum keeps on rotating..
im using 205/40/17 tyre with nitrogen....

apeng

500 RPM
Feb 17, 2004
KL
www.kcarlife.com
haha....
sometimes, get those used oem brembo calipers from those skyline or bigger honda car is really can fulfill ur looks & stopping power...
but in other hands, u need to custom a lot of things... really a lot of things... rotor is the most headache issue. after mod into ur car, the total cost will be same as the new set above... hehe...
hehe...i mmg want to find better stopping....for me i guess 2 pot already good...tapi ini org banyak pandai mau kasi saya kalah byk ooooo
hehheheh...:driver:
any recommended place or workshop who r good with upgrading brake sys

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
2 pot..?? last time i got Project-U la... from YRV but then mod into Fit. ofcoz, the braking power is far better than stock... all the parts & custom fees 7 installation fees is bout rm4k....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi forumers, me and my family just got our first brand new honda city E+ a week ago, most of the time we are running around town and when we started our first long journey back to our kampung using north south express highway, that is when I felt the car reaction is weird occasionally going sideways when driving above 110 km/h even my wife and kid sitting behind felt that too.

So, I was hoping to get some inputs from you sifus to counter this problem by doing my first priority...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience