upgrade my jazzy brake

apeng

Feb 17, 2004
www.kcarlife.com
guys,
i m driving honda jazz 05 idsi....
currently i m running with 17' rims, my problem is it takes longer for me to stop when i hit da brake....
should i add rear disk? replace to bigger front disk?replace with wat disk...?any recommended workshop?
what should i do....
need ur input...

tq in advance

rear disc only useful at high speed braking... low speed braking makes no/less difference compare to ur standard drum brakes...

i suggest u invest in better brake pads, brake fluid and steel braided brake hose...

i'm not sure if there is any compatible double later brake servo for jazz... if yes, twin layer servo will definitely increase ur stopping power alot....

if budget not ur concern, jz get aftermarket big brake kit set such as SPOON, BREMBO, ENDLESS, etc.... u can easily get plug and play items for ur jazz as it is quite a common car....

apeng

Feb 17, 2004
www.kcarlife.com
erm....
what is actually steel braided for?
if i change to after market such spoon caliper n rotor...can my current brake pump can support?
any advantages/disadvantages if i changes to bigger disk...Jazz disk size is 240mm
let say to civic 92-95 disk size is 262mm

GT_AUTO

Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
erm....
what is actually steel braided for?
if i change to after market such spoon caliper n rotor...can my current brake pump can support?
any advantages/disadvantages if i changes to bigger disk...Jazz disk size is 240mm
let say to civic 92-95 disk size is 262mm
it's a brake hose.made of teflon in the inner pipe with steel braided sleeve.it will stop
ur hose from expanding making ur braking better.disadvantage of having those big brake
kit is that it easily lock up on wet surface making driving during raining a challenge.
hehehe.....not to mention the price.i believe jin bro can give u a reasonable price
if u interested,right jin low sai.

apeng

Feb 17, 2004
www.kcarlife.com
pm him already...but no reply lah....
hehehheh
thnkx gt oto

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
hehehheh
thnkx gt oto
sorry for late reply...
computer got some prob, will let u know the price & installation later...

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
hehehheh
thnkx gt oto
Introducing:

AP Racing
-4pot caliper,
-Wilwood rotor,
-Willwood hub and
-Wilwood brake pad.

Price: RM5500

*The hun is brand new and never drill. So u can drill the pcd that u want.
*This is universal kit.In order to install at Lancer/other car, u may custom a adapter to mount the caliper to ur knuckle.Easy job!!!
All Brand New!!!

[/QUOTE]

apeng

Feb 17, 2004
www.kcarlife.com
Introducing:

AP Racing
-4pot caliper,
-Wilwood rotor,
-Willwood hub and
-Wilwood brake pad.

Price: RM5500

*The hun is brand new and never drill. So u can drill the pcd that u want.
*This is universal kit.In order to install at Lancer/other car, u may custom a adapter to mount the caliper to ur knuckle.Easy job!!!
All Brand New!!!

[/quote]

iyo...u dont hav used 1 ley....
too pricey for me lah...

maniac lar u people... jz get skyline calipers are more den enough... or any compatible brake set from bigger honda cars..... use better brake pads with steel braided brake lines....

Pentagon <!--?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /--><st1:city><st1:place>Enterprise</st1:place></st1:city> Sdn. Bhd. are proud to bring you one of the best USA tuning products and leading brand in USA, Skunk2 to our Malaysia shore!!! We are the official distributor of Skunk2 products direct from the...