Tutorial / Steps of Modding Proton Wira SE

Fluffy

May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
but normally u shud check the spring rate to see how low ur car will be when u use the springs.not all springs will lower ur car too much till it bottoms out.

ur suspension upgrades shud be done after doing some research.not just slapping on the springs and hope that everything will be fine.

yeap yeap.... suspension setting is a fine art... it is almost as complicated as fine tuning ur engine.... do more research to avoid spending alot of money on something u not looking for...

asciii

May 13, 2006
SkYwAlKeR said:
datz why i mentioned adjustable coilovers lor.... can be set to ur preferable height... no headaches whether will scratch speed bumps or not....

good luck...
how much does adjustable coilovers cost?can a wira se be lowered more?anyone seen a wira se lowered more? how does it look?is it ok?need opinions..

sighs..the front bonet hood alredy making noise...hafta put WD40 at the edges...how to keep the engine section clean and without karat?sure kenot use water right?what to use then?

Wd 40 isn't the right choice to prevent rust. Go buy good rust inhibitor as it wuold kill rust oso. WD40 just put an oil film to protect water from contacting with metal. wd40 is just too thin to act as rust preventer....unless u wanna spray wd40 from time to time....

Fluffy

May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
for a wira..its about 2kplus. it varies from brands.
u must not go lower than 2 fingers.if u do,u'll bottom out.and that sucks.hurts ur ride real bad.
no.too low looks like u have pork chops sitting in ur car.

jz prepare rm2k for a normal adjustable coilovers...

u want better ones, prepare rm3k or more.... titan cost almost rm3k.... tien is much more expensive...

Lambert

Sep 18, 2005
Seremban
drop 4g63 lo.......wakakkaa

Hi guys, i would like to seek for helps & opinion :banghead:

When i drive above 100km/h above the steering wheel keep vibrate, the vibration even worst when i step more on the pedal.

Car : Myvi 2011 model with 15' aftermarket rim ( SSR @ made in china or taiwan i guess ) with continental cc5 195/55/15

What i did :

On wheel & off wheel balancing = DONE ( already went to 4 different tyre shop with " timbang kuda " )

Alightment = DONE

Tyre = Check no problem, no swollen, all round.

Tie...