Tutorial / Steps of Modding Proton Wira SE

asciii

May 13, 2006
Hi..

Just would like to know if anyone has seen any tutorials or steps on modding a wira se?i want a guide on what to do 1st and soo on..

thx

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
going for looks or performance??...

mayb u can browse around this forum fr previous thread... u might find something usefull.... blindly posting up repeated questions will make people angry...

cheers....

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
ya sky has the point ....... erm Wira SE is not a modification friendly car ..... if u think of those making the performance going way high then u have to change the engine .... others still ok .....

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
There is no such thing as a guide on how to modify your car...

people modify based on what they want... or what they expect to get out of their car.

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
there are no step by step for car mod. Depend your BUDGET, what you want like pickup, top end, handling, brake, suspension etc....

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
not only that, learn the technicality and do hands-on abt engines and car.....I sometimes see ppl have a fantastic car, but they know nuts about their car. What they did was pay the mechanic, fix whatever they wanted and they just drive the car and show-off. That is not a true modder. Just my opinion.....

asciii

May 13, 2006
SkYwAlKeR said:
going for looks or performance??...

mayb u can browse around this forum fr previous thread... u might find something usefull.... blindly posting up repeated questions will make people angry...

cheers....

i guess i am going for looks 1st..can u guys recommend any shops in kl wich sell nice exterior stuffs?

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
guys, talk about tutorial, i've been thinking that we can make some comprehensive "walkthrough" on the FAQs and general guidelines on modification and stiky it so those who is new and come in will have an easier time instead of having to start new tread and risk being flamed for not using the search function.

i think its good for everyone.

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
Minor mod on performance that won't affect FC, can save somemore by 5-10%. Change to 9.5mm spark plug cable(rm100-120), use Bosch Super 4(rm48-52), bypass catalytic converter on exhaust(rm110-150), can change the engine outlet to exhaust to 4 to 1(price not sure, my next upgrade).
If want to mod look first, I think nothing much can be done as skirt, spoiler they give you already. But if I were you, I will not touch the parts, as I don't trust workmanship on acc shops. You must know that Proton cars(all) can leak anytime.
just my 1 cent....

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
asciii said:
i guess i am going for looks 1st..can u guys recommend any shops in kl wich sell nice exterior stuffs?
go for PROMOTE bodykits... not bad looking... compile with jpj rules and regulation as well (as far as i know)....

or u want different from others, can ask those bodykits shop such as Grandpire or Daichi custom make for u... that will cost u alot....

my tips for exterior modding: 1) get nice and decent rims first... 2) lower ur car with adjustable coilovers to get perfect height... 3) bodykits.... 4) neons and other touchups...

good luck...

asciii

May 13, 2006
SkYwAlKeR said:
go for PROMOTE bodykits... not bad looking... compile with jpj rules and regulation as well (as far as i know)....

or u want different from others, can ask those bodykits shop such as Grandpire or Daichi custom make for u... that will cost u alot....

my tips for exterior modding: 1) get nice and decent rims first... 2) lower ur car with adjustable coilovers to get perfect height... 3) bodykits.... 4) neons and other touchups...

good luck...
wira se can be lowered more?everytime go on bumper als the car hit bumper alredy..

asciii

May 13, 2006
kyheng said:
Minor mod on performance that won't affect FC, can save somemore by 5-10%. Change to 9.5mm spark plug cable(rm100-120), use Bosch Super 4(rm48-52), bypass catalytic converter on exhaust(rm110-150), can change the engine outlet to exhaust to 4 to 1(price not sure, my next upgrade).
If want to mod look first, I think nothing much can be done as skirt, spoiler they give you already. But if I were you, I will not touch the parts, as I don't trust workmanship on acc shops. You must know that Proton cars(all) can leak anytime.
just my 1 cent....
my car dont have spoiler

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
asciii said:
wira se can be lowered more?everytime go on bumper als the car hit bumper alredy..
datz why i mentioned adjustable coilovers lor.... can be set to ur preferable height... no headaches whether will scratch speed bumps or not....

good luck...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Brother, you sure or not.. perodua spent Rm580million to "manufacture" myvi? where did you get your facts? perodua didnt even spend anything to develop that car, because perodua is only doing rebadging.
My advise, always give more attention at business section in news paper..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience