Tufoil and Magnetized Oil Filter

n305er

Known Member
Jan 25, 2005
- Penang -
www.n305er.com
Just got 1 bottle of Tufoil from Tesco to try it out wonder if it's genuine.

Are Tufoil attracted to magnetic force?
I'm probably going to add a strong magnet on my oil filter and if Tufoil is attracted to magnets, then it'll be wasteful if I do that.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Thanks for your purchase of Tufoil,n305er.

Tufoil is not made of metal and will not be stuck to magnets.

The magnet that you put into the oil filter is a lovely idea. But be careful that this is a permanent magnet from a reputable company with R & D. Otherwise, you may end up with a floating magnet.

Years ago, we tried a strong flux permanent magnetic sump nut from USA.,the nut that you open to release your dirty oil. We did not see or feel any iron filings or debris after 5000km. We had been using Tufoil on our cars for years already. This only means that there was hardly any wear and tear for the moving metal parts in the engine. Cheers!

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Before that, I came across this magnetic jacket in USA last year and was quite impressed with the invention.

The magnetic slabs are very strong and the snag is that each time you have to change your oil filter, you will need a very strong hand remove the magnets from sides of the filter. But when you use a hacksaw to cut open the used oil filter, you are going to be shocked to see all the slag or iron filings stuck to the internal walls of the oil filter.The poorer the quality of the lubrication in the engine, the more you are going to see of this slag. Tufoil has the lowest coefficient of friction known to man. Motor oil enhanced with Tufoil drastically cuts down engine wear. You will see little or no slag like the US-made magnetic sump nut we had used.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

all sifu here, i m new here. is that who know what is the prosedure for transplant engine?is that we can take back the part belong to our own car after modified?normally how we know that they will use all the part of the halfcut, if they dint do as what they provide can we as them to do for us?10s lot guy.hope u can help me.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience