Triniti Clutch Problem/Karma?

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
alamak...sudah marah ni....cabuttttttt...:burnout:
rileks lar...not trying to cause problems lar....so emo for wat?
lost dota game ar?keke
cause no more plug cable for sale sure emo la........dam...and the price of custom bumper also haven't got yet, wat they doing la, got money don wan earn a?

Clanz, i can imagine how you feel.

And would like to thank you for posting this thread.If you didnt i wouldnt have gotten the chance to read the explanation provided by kctong.At least now i have a deeper understanding about trinity clutch and clutches in general.

Az..i think you need show a lil more empathy to the brother la bro :driver:.Cars as we all know are more than just our babies.Its our pride and joy,so the brother is extremely worried and just wants to get the sifu's from the forum perspective.
thanks for the support :D...

AZRacing

6,000 RPM
Jun 28, 2008
i know clanzkiller personally...i am not making fun of him for posting this subject here...
i only did not like one thing he did...ask for my opinion...i get it from my fren...i let him know...then when someone else says the opposite...he shoots me...:bawling:

if he dont trust my word...better dont ask me...i also waste phone bill calling people to ask about his problem...but still he dont trust...

maybe it will be best next time i get a question like this...i just say "dunno la:hmmmm:":thefinger:

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
eh...see the date i posted this thread, it was before i ask u anything in depth about the clutch...and soon after their replied, i only asked u, then soon after that i ask ashwin, and he told me is normal...at that time i already do not bother about it..and when kim peng was there, he said he wan to know wat is the sound, so i showed him and he explain and give feedback...

u're the third party who i've consulted..first was ah fatt n ahboy, then i tried to ask u few question, cause i knew u duno much about the clutch, and do not know u got fren using it for so long as well..then i posted this thread, and when ppl replied, then only i asked u something even more depth...and i nvr shoot u before, if i'm shooting u, i won't talk like how i talk as usual....
the way i talk is to discuss about it, from other ppl point of view and your point of view...see wat's your comment and so on...i nvr go and kick the door, slam the table and scolded u like no one business....

u shud able to know how to differentiate if i'm angry or if i'm not angry....and i'm not a hot temper person that get angry without any proper reason...

i'm just worrying about the money i spent and the things i get...i've encountered this scenario, and u've learned more about it...u tried to know something u dunno is a good thing for u also..now u know everything, so u got no worries to use if u wan to...if i didn't discussed wit u, maybe certain part of the information u wil left out..and by the time u also need to consult your experience fren about it, only that your heart wil calm down..

Last edited:

AZRacing

6,000 RPM
Jun 28, 2008
anything u say boss..:adore:
sorry

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
Moral of the story everything is a learning experience...

Please dont shoot any1...

"Make Love,Not War" :burnout:

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
no need to be sorry, tis is also apart of the dicussion of misunderstood LOL...
well i forgot to mention that i trust u too, but i just wan to get more point of view to conclude a final answer for myself...hope u understand la, my money is not free wan lo...just hope that everything is running fine so that i can keep money for my turbo upgrade..

the bodykit, he quote me 600++ WTF....i think i just take C-west only la...and wat happened to azrul's car? all bodykit naked jor geh?

AZRacing

6,000 RPM
Jun 28, 2008
azrul doing the trust bodykit...coz cant get the complete standard bodykit...haha
see he will be using some of the OEM bodyparts...haha

kctong

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Pj
RENXUN,

U ordered Triniti from AUS,??? Y??? Anyway for your application it should be the same as Toyota 1G, where by we do have such model but it is normally shipped out to Sabah, Sarawak and overseas market, so if you need it you may contact AZ here.

Oh and also for T/Y 1G there is 200mm/212mm and 225mm. Just to let everyone here know that we have such application. SO NO MORE PHONE CALL TO AUS...our friend must be laughing when he sent you the item. SAVE MORE BUY LOCALLY!!....hehe.

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
ya supposely its same as 1G as toyota 3s,3L,1j shares the same spline design... and the difference is only the outer diameter size. stupid bugger last time i did called locally and they keep saying tis spline triniti dun have 9" only have 9.5" and thats why was forced to order frm someone who can supply me wid it.

kctong

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Pj
Hahaha....anyway what is past is past...now that you know you can source it here then it will be fine. No more spending in aussie. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Once the dust has settled and the data has been sifted through, the official times for each class in the Time To Attack Round 3: Final Call is now available. While the event was underway, there was some confusion with the timing as some of the cars running under the Turbo and NA class were lapping the track with a stripped interior, effectively dragging them into the racecar class.

Hence...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience