The AMF Queen Search Competition Heats up!!!

juju

Jul 7, 2004
Originally posted by CarismaGT+Oct 19 2004, 16:45 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CarismaGT @ Oct 19 2004, 16:45 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by juju@Oct 19 2004, 12:49
<!--QuoteBegin-YellowSpy
@Oct 19 2004, 09:57
Is this JUJU??? This is from a Singapore car site called burnpavement.com that previewed the spyders at one of our gatherings at an air base in Singapore.

wah... how did they get that photo?
hmmmm If i were u... i will demand ROYALTY payment from them... IF they don wanna pay u royalty then take legal action against them for using ur icon wiffout permission... hehehe... but check first see the company got $$$ or not... else sue them also no use haha... [/b][/quote]
good idea :)

speedybimmer

May 13, 2004
"JUJU THE GREAT"
juju all the way...NO.1 supporter and fan here..:D
juju is big big..hehehehe.....j/k..... :P

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by juju+Oct 19 2004, 18:32 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (juju @ Oct 19 2004, 18:32 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by CarismaGT@Oct 19 2004, 16:45
Originally posted by juju@Oct 19 2004, 12:49
<!--QuoteBegin-YellowSpy
@Oct 19 2004, 09:57
Is this JUJU??? This is from a Singapore car site called burnpavement.com that previewed the spyders at one of our gatherings at an air base in Singapore.

wah... how did they get that photo?

hmmmm If i were u... i will demand ROYALTY payment from them... IF they don wanna pay u royalty then take legal action against them for using ur icon wiffout permission... hehehe... but check first see the company got $$$ or not... else sue them also no use haha...
good idea :) [/b][/quote]
but then if u manage to get ur royalty claim... don forget to belanja us here tea yea hahahahahahaha

T

Tom

Originally posted by YellowSpy+Oct 19 2004, 15:20 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (YellowSpy @ Oct 19 2004, 15:20 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ninja_iga@Oct 19 2004, 11:58
burnpavement.com is a friend's of zerotohundred.com :)
TOM friends with JOEL & CHENG ???
:blink:

Maybe true, but I doubt they share archieves to the stuffs they preview online!! [/b][/quote]
yes we're indeed friends.

also, guys, thanks for the support.

I'm actually currently discussing with Demo III on turning it into a Zerotohundred.com track car. so, stay tuned!

schatz

Aug 24, 2004
I've got a picture of the skyline post burned.. But how to post?? There's no attach button..

nismogtr

Oct 20, 2004
do any1 know wat actaully cos the skyline to burn up, i see also sakit hati lo, nice paint job summore. And to make it worst sum numbskulls went and put sum stupid hand prints on the car after being tow back :angry: . Arseholes no respect at all

spinnerz

Oct 19, 2004
Originally posted by nismogtr@Oct 20 2004, 22:56
do any1 know wat actaully cos the skyline to burn up, i see also sakit hati lo, nice paint job summore. And to make it worst sum numbskulls went and put sum stupid hand prints on the car after being tow back :angry: . Arseholes no respect at all
handprints?? i saw them writing on the car...."Do NOT SMOKE...HIGHLY FLAMMABLE" quite funny..maybe they are friends of the owner
was there at the back of the pits when i saw the car behind the container

str8line

Oct 22, 2004
#1 Julie, 1st Runner Up Rachael Lim n the other places shared by the rest and last year's queen hak hak hak :P

TaE|VoN

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
Originally posted by SPEEDSPiRiT+Oct 18 2004, 18:44 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SPEEDSPiRiT @ Oct 18 2004, 18:44 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by revvedup@Oct 17 2004, 20:00
<!--QuoteBegin-ldragon
@Oct 17 2004, 17:42
Girls at zerotohundred.com pit   B)

who is the beautiful girl on the end... not juju,the other one... she is really pretty.
is she in the competition.. she could get my vote too...
does anyone know if she has a man...
its a scandal that juju does... it makes me sad...
juju i still love you...
and mystery girl you are beautiful
i think her name is sharon
study sunway college also ABE course last time...
stay somewhere there also
she is TALL... very tall [/b][/quote]
She's an indonesian Chinese.

Her younger sis also quite chio. The blonde standing beside her

Both of them are chio. very chio.

Comes down to JB many times already.

Seen and had dinner with them together with my frds before also.

Ok. I'm not AC98. And i don't bullshit.
Don't flame me.

lazy_zai

Nov 10, 2004
may i know where r mabel come from? i at sunway saw this gal, not sure is she o not la... o some one same face wit her gua???? may i know??? who can answer me??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have improve my air intake and extractor piping.

THus i think i should improve on plug cables. Spark plug just changed to the famous Super 4.

So i would like get some opinions on which performance plug cables u have used and which u sifus recommend and why.

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience