Test: Q8 Oils and Lubegard

NeoG

Known Member
May 30, 2006
when i accecerate i fell Castrol is low respone then Q8, Just my personal opinion :)

black_howling

Oct 12, 2005
huakenny said:
Eneos is a service center, can change at there directly if u wish

:_:
hi kenny...thankx for the advice...but i never go there because savvy is very pampered car. The parts is not available ezly. tatz y. Now also having problem finding spark plugs.

I managed to changed the oil to Q8. I changed to 10w-40 mineral. Soo far soo good. Revving is excellent. but then after the change it takes a day or 2 for the car to get used to it...car was heavy initially...now she purrs and idling is like music to my ears....:dancing: :elefant: :vroam:

For those who are lookin for the Q8 oil...you can get it from a shop in seapark. jalan 20/5. Itz a shop facing the main road. They sell performance parts but it shares the shop with a photostat place.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
black_howling said:
I managed to changed the oil to Q8. I changed to 10w-40 mineral. Soo far soo good. Revving is excellent. but then after the change it takes a day or 2 for the car to get used to it...car was heavy initially...now she purrs and idling is like music to my ears....:dancing: :elefant: :vroam:
10w40 should be semi syn not mineral if not mistaken :p

mie7

Known Member
Dec 9, 2005
what q8 oil for auto tranny and how long the interval to change the oil...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've read from another forum that the wurth battery connectors will help increase performance, ice sounds better and many more. Have any of the sifu here used it and is it worth the money spent ??

Drex also mention something about it but there was no conclusion. Any comments appreciated.

Tks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience