suggestion on proton persona improvement

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Persona mod suspension?

Stupidcar is a Persona driver with stock everything and auto gearbox... and the bugger can really fly in that car. Perhaps it's cheapest to upgrade your skill, not the car first?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I think the market should categorise their aftermarket suspension to category like 'european feeling' 'japanese feeling' and 'supercar feeling'.

Firm does not 100% of the time causes uncomfort.this is what the continental feel all about.the chassis does plays a roll too.so far the japanese does not bother to copy european ride and handling.what amazing about european ride and handling is that very low profile tires mounted on 18/19 inch rim will gives you a comfortable ride like on an everyday sports saloon.this is coming from nearly 300hp hot hatch.

dunno why aftermarket suspension cannot emulate the feeling.
This I agree hahaha. But to say is comfortable is not that comfortable. Just not as stiff as aftermarket suspension for conti cars.

Comfort wise, Lexus wins hands down against Audi and BMW. But I'm comparing base on Lexus ES250, Audi A3 and BMW 320i only. Other variants I not sure. But I like the feel not too hard nor too soft for BMW and Audi over Lexus.

Still like Izso said, persona. Maybe should improve the skill rather than the car suspension hahaha! Proton cars do handle well in stock form. Even for my ex-car Saga BLM handles better than my Toyoda in stock vs stock.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Still like Izso said, persona. Maybe should improve the skill rather than the car suspension hahaha! Proton cars do handle well in stock form. Even for my ex-car Saga BLM handles better than my Toyoda in stock vs stock.
Skill is one thing, to corner really faster in tight corner also need titanium balls......hhahahhahaha:driver:

kenklyap

Known Member
Sep 19, 2006
it's 100% right

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Skill is one thing, to corner really faster in tight corner also need titanium balls......hhahahhahaha:driver:
it is 100% right

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i m driving a wira a/b 1.5 auto year 2001...
wat i found out is the car really eat alot of petrol (for me)... last time when the petrol price still (rm1.62) ... i can only manage to go 250KM for RM50
worse...when nowdays (RM1.92) RM50 can onli go for 200KM....
izizt something wrong with the car?? i normally maintain the rpm below 3..city driving only..pls help...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience