Famous corner on Sungai Besi.

ae92 corolla

Known Member
Aug 22, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Thank God he is save....

Young blood obviously have higher adreline... but please use your brain abit when driving... Luckily his car didnt hit into other cars while plunged into another road...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
ntv7 - DRIVER CHEATS DEATH IN FLYOVER ACCIDENT

Young kid driving Lancer GT...whack corner use brain laaaa....zzzz.....:banghead:

This idiot better go temple everyday since d crash didnt claim his life.

The driver must be Sky-kor-kor.....in Legend of Speed. kakakakaaa...
This dumb-ass kid, must be thinking with his butt. I'm fine if he wants to dive with his car from 20 storey building. His car, his life, his business.

My concern is other innocent road users and their safety.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
The authority must investigate this incident and if the driver is found to be at fault his licence should be suspended for a few years until he is mature enough to drive.

Timeattacker

Known Member
Mar 8, 2012
Johor Bahru
m.facebook.com
The authority must investigate this incident and if the driver is found to be at fault his licence should be suspended for a few years until he is mature enough to drive.
In malaysia,ame ppl can drive without licence...need to put them behind the bar and make them know whats is "Right To Do"..

:banghead::banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
So, can consider as crash test for both brands. Previously a driver plunged over a flyover and died in his Kia Forte, but this kid plunged over a flyover with a Lancer GT and yet escaped UNHURT!? :stoned:

I think I'm gonna get a Lancer GT instead of Kia Forte :rolleyes:

He look kinda too young to have a license to drive. Hope the authorities would ban him for at least
5 years for driving. Need to teach other kids a lesson...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The Lancer skidded woh! maybe not stable, you still want to buy ah?.....hahahahahahaha:rofl:

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
lolz, kia forte and lancer gt, how to compare la, price range oso diff, and it depend on luck on how u fall basically.
well years of driving doesnt constitute of some1 is less of experience, as sometimes when in panic, u tend to forget all the basic, better is to join those defensive driving course or drive slowly,wakaka...:smokin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
lolz, kia forte and lancer gt, how to compare la, price range oso diff, and it depend on luck on how u fall basically.
well years of driving doesnt constitute of some1 is less of experience, as sometimes when in panic, u tend to forget all the basic, better is to join those defensive driving course or drive slowly,wakaka...:smokin:
Drive slow is better, because like you mentioned panic time defense course also forget liao.......:hmmmm:

mc888

Known Member
Apr 8, 2010
Little HK
The corner in front of Methodist Church of Kelana Jaya, after passing-by LRT station, is far more interesting. Countless ahbengs had their fair shares of experience at 'kissing' the divider thinking that their wira/satrialution will be able to clear that corner with ease.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The corner in front of Methodist Church of Kelana Jaya, after passing-by LRT station, is far more interesting. Countless ahbengs had their fair shares of experience at 'kissing' the divider thinking that their wira/satrialution will be able to clear that corner with ease.
The LDP? Only can do fast at late night/early morning, as most of the time it is jammed......:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi..i want to change my ori header to one of this header..need some advise n guide..
any pros n cons results from it?:hmmmm:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience