ssgti photoshot and gather

ABV9750

Feb 13, 2005
hi all,
there will be a proposal of photoshot session and gather in this coming week probably either this weekend or next week by "gila kereta/extreme car" magazine.
all are invited to come (MK1,2,3, 2drs,4drs,otai,newbie etc) and lets make a bigger group gathered.
the focus is for a group photo and might be a few will be pick up as a magazine story.
location proposal would be at wangsa maju NZ area after 2pm depends on weather.

i'll update the confirmation date,place and time soon.

any enquiry/suggestion can call Mr. Saiful 0192080611 (gila kereta reporter)

boss_11

sha 'a nan
any update....??

jus my suggestion....

a bfast wif suzuki.swift.....hehe....a lot of mamak restaurant nearby sec13 shah.alam...that can cater a lot of people.....

photoshoot can be done at stadium shah.alam...would be gud location for big gatherin.....a lot of space and gud angle.....

time mayb sunday mOrnin...as after 1pm...would be raining...all over klang valley...as rain season rite now....

ABV9750

Feb 13, 2005
hi all,

latest update: we are trying to plan on sunday, first week of december, 3 or 10,
venue is at wangsa maju (near carrefour).it's great to have it at stadium shah alam but we afraid that there will be other event took place. some more we are targeting this area first. upon the succesful meet up we might plan for another grand gather in future..

syafique75

Nov 16, 2005
I proposed that we can have a photoshoot in Sepang International Circuit parking lot..
It's a big area there.. and some more no heavy traffic..
Then we can have a track session there in SIC...

syafique75

Nov 16, 2005
I proposed that we can have a photoshoot in Sepang International Circuit parking lot..
It's a big area there.. and some more no heavy traffic..
Then we can have a track session there in SIC...

crazzy

Dec 9, 2003
ABV: it'll be good to have a map (for ppl like me who don't know KL roads well) and make it in the afternoon or evening..

ABV9750

Feb 13, 2005
hi all, we'd comfirm with DZZ friends that they will attend during this photoshot session include the mechanics. hopefully we could gather on sunday, 3rd december. location still open for discuss.latest wrap up before friday.another good suggestion is at taman tasik permaisuri car park near KFC (in front of HUKM).
target timing after lunch time to avoid raining.
for CRAZZY: don't worry, give me your phone number...i'll guide you then

GtiAuto

Oct 14, 2006
nie nak menyampuk je lahh..... kalau kereta berkeladak ada awek cun pakai skirting tak nampak pun keladaknyee... hehehee.. if on 03 Dec, 2006, sorry to say i cannot join u all. Got family matters lah...

zim

Oct 11, 2004
ABV9750 said:
hi all, we'd comfirm with DZZ friends that they will attend during this photoshot session include the mechanics. hopefully we could gather on sunday, 3rd december. location still open for discuss.latest wrap up before friday.another good suggestion is at taman tasik permaisuri car park near KFC (in front of HUKM).
target timing after lunch time to avoid raining.
for CRAZZY: don't worry, give me your phone number...i'll guide you then
ABV, Y dun make it earlier around 0830-1200..breakfast then photoshoot... the weather oso nice....if after lunch ...the sun on top of your head...panas woo... I've experienced it and now my skin almost 'gelap'....

CandyblueGt

Mar 22, 2005
ehem...m newbie here..can i join?

wei klu berkeladak gi la cuci dulu..steadyla
keladak takpe yg penting engine power amad..zim.."minyak dan air never & ever bercampur"

ABV9750

Feb 13, 2005
latest update: Confirm!

date: 3 dec 06
time: 11 am

all suzuki swift owner 1989 - 1995 model are invited.2 doors, 4 doors, sedan etc..Mk1,2,3, GL,GTi,GLTi as long as its a swift.

event: car line up in a group and took picture for "gila kereta" magazine.
TT session with swifters and mechanics at NZ
car boot sale also prefered
(anyone who has a lot of gti junk,spare,used,new parts, please bring along)

location route: from North - enter MRR 2, exit wangsa melawati (after klang gate exit), go straight climb the small hill,2nd traffic light,take left(straight is to jaya jusco). then go straight in 1st traffic light, take right. climb hill in 100 meter u see the junction traffic light, take left..drive thru and u see carrefour in front but our venue is NZ at ur left)

from south: enter MRR 2, exit ampang (1km after tesco), take left to enter Ampang road to KL,drive straight and 1st traffic light T junction(100m after glenangles), take right. drive straight pass 1,2,3 traffic light and climbing the hill along jelatek road. 4th traffic light,take right towards carrefour/projet).downhill drive reach traffic light, take left. NZ will be at your right.

if you reach early,please do park your car nicely.

Note: this is an open gather, so no sponsor at this momment but you can get free advise from swift mechanics,friends and Otai..hehehe..

if you have any inquiry, please call:
saiful: 0192080601
lee DZZ mechanics: 0162576893
khairi-ABV: 0133514677

c u there.

zim

Oct 11, 2004
wow!!...looks like we having 'suzuki swift fest' this weekend....plenty of 'decorative swift' will be there...i'm sure not to miss attending this fest and hopefully will bring along my car.....see you there guys!!!

Brake vibration during emergency breaking, 3rd time Toyota replaced this brake disc
Suspension still sucks not to expectation, feel so uncomfortable during city driving and humps
Transmission problem ,when test drive cant sense the issue , but still worried it might happen again automatically drop to neutral while doing 110km and above .

Guys I need some advise is there a qualified and certified independent inspection or QC company in Malaysia please advise their name and contact...