Spyshots: Hyundai New Tiburon (Genesis?)

davidv00

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2006
Selangor

The new Hyundai Tiburon or possibly, the Hyundai Genesis was spied in Korea recently, FR, longitudinal engine is in but specs are unconfirmed. Pictures below illustrates that the Tiburon/Genesis will be similar to the 350z in size wise.

Below are the list of speculated quotes:

Korean domestic version will have a 2.0 liter turbo engine with 215hp for base model and modified lambda 3.8 V6 with around 280hp engine.

- This Hyundai's first RWD coupe will not be the new generation Tiburon.
- Much larger than current Tiburon, roughly the size of an infinity G35 coupe.
- Possible turbo or supercharger on 3.8 V6, not much information for the V6 version yet, but Hyundai said it will have similar performance to the G35 coupe.
- It will be launched in Korea on March 2008.
- Engine start button (blue).
- Smart key system.
- 19 inch wheels, LSD, Brembo brakes are optional.
- Larger interior volume, smaller trunk size.
Source and Pics: NewTiburon.com

ayumiboa

Known Member
Jun 25, 2006
www.takumiphotos.blogspot.com
Nice!! Sexy and sporty!! haha!! Garang la!!lol

[Joc]

Known Member
May 5, 2004
i think it looks real sweet, maybe Hyundai might make it affordable? well at least for a 40year old company, this looks to be a really good product..

how i wish proton could come up with cars like this... longitudinal mounted engine with RWD..... Hyundai and Proton are only 17years old apart.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Helo sifus,

I want 2 knw is d g-sensor for the RSM effective in measuring power??? How does it measure power?? How much does it cost??? Anybody using the g-sensor, plz comment cause im intrested....

please help me out everybody, thank you....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience