Speeding ticket for driving too slow....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
No leh! look at meter also. Speed limit 90kph, they drive at that speed on right lane....:mad:
Haha! Was kidding la bro, I feel you!!! :mad:

BoxCarRacer

500 RPM
May 7, 2008
Johor Bahru
Summon for slow driving cars on right lane? sure why not if it's congesting the road.

Another way to remove traffic congestion is...

To get rid of all heavy vehicles either on the left or right lane in peak hours! especially those JCB/back hoe.

These kind of vehicles should be given summons in the first place.

Their machine speed is so slow that the slower car wil have to overtake them, at a very slow pace, causing panic and massive deceleration on the right lane and to some extend can cause accidents.

*sigh* Sorry, almost came in late to work today because of 2 JCB's on the road :mad:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Summon for slow driving cars on right lane? sure why not if it's congesting the road.

Another way to remove traffic congestion is...

To get rid of all heavy vehicles either on the left or right lane in peak hours! especially those JCB/back hoe.

These kind of vehicles should be given summons in the first place.

Their machine speed is so slow that the slower car wil have to overtake them, at a very slow pace, causing panic and massive deceleration on the right lane and to some extend can cause accidents.

*sigh* Sorry, almost came in late to work today because of 2 JCB's on the road :mad:
How to keep heavy vehicles to the left? Highway most of the time jam because a 80kph trailer overtakes a 60kph lorry.....:mad:

steven7810

mivec user
Oct 12, 2004
kuala lumpur
Thinking drive slow are safe ah... More bahaya la...i call them pengacau jalan...
Sorry....hahahah some drive high cc car but drive like kancil 4 speed... Some viva or kancil faster ma... Laju...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Thinking drive slow are safe ah... More bahaya la...i call them pengacau jalan...
Sorry....hahahah some drive high cc car but drive like kancil 4 speed... Some viva or kancil faster ma... Laju...
Because luxury cars dont need to speed to get attention, but standard cars some chose to speed to get attention. That's the only way people will pay attention to them kot haha!

BoxCarRacer

500 RPM
May 7, 2008
Johor Bahru
How to keep heavy vehicles to the left? Highway most of the time jam because a 80kph trailer overtakes a 60kph lorry.....:mad:
Thats why la. I have to travel back & forth Pasir Gudang "2 lane" Highway every weekdays. When i go out in the morning, see them on the road. When I go back also see them.

Those JCB's even slower man. There's one time, a JCB is trying to overtake another JCB on a busy monday morning. Really gonna ruined your day :mad:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, need some help here, i know nuts about Engine Management...

My car currently running on dual barrel carburators, I would like to convert to Fuel Injection.

I have already purchased the 4-throttle body kit, linkages, air filter, fuel rails.

Originally the engine uses a Mallory distributor and CDI ignition.

I would like to buy a standalone ECU, something like Haltech, Motec, Microtech etc...

I dont need anything highend, something basic that controls the fuel/throttle and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience