speakers inside the doors...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

craziechild

500 RPM
May 11, 2005
Sarawak
lovely zthians...

i jus got myself a new set of 2 way component... and i am driving a wira... well i am planning to install it DIY...

my question is how do i get the speaker wires from my amp under my seat to the door? where should the wires go through?

thanks...

cacin

1,000 RPM
Mar 9, 2005
Penang
Visit site
If you open your door, you should be able to see a black 'thingy' from your door to the car. That is the route that Proton took to install wiring for the stock speakers and control for the power window.

Hope this helps.

craziechild

500 RPM
May 11, 2005
Sarawak
cacin said:
If you open your door, you should be able to see a black 'thingy' from your door to the car. That is the route that Proton took to install wiring for the stock speakers and control for the power window.

Hope this helps.
you mean the "S" shaped thing izzit?

how do i get there from inside the car?

badguy

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2004
one problem i wanna ask!
after fix the speaker on the door how we protect it from rain water???
if not protected it will subject to rain water is it??

cacin

1,000 RPM
Mar 9, 2005
Penang
Visit site
oldskolboyz said:
Come to Bandar Tasik Selatan I will fix for U... But not free ...just buy me Focal Be 1 set...
:D even the installation charge to install my speakers were few thousand percent cheaper than what you offered :D

craziechild

500 RPM
May 11, 2005
Sarawak
yo guys... if i wanna go to you guys place then i will hav to ship my car there...
hehehehe cuz i am in sarawak la...

and again.... how to go to the black thingy from inside the car cabin?

DJThoRmented

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
badguy said:
one problem i wanna ask!
after fix the speaker on the door how we protect it from rain water???
if not protected it will subject to rain water is it??
Well that plastic between door panel and the metal frame is useful... however it will make your speakers sound "piak piak" :rolleyes:

So time for illusion :wink:

craziechild

500 RPM
May 11, 2005
Sarawak
wut i do is i paste sone cushion to the bracket that holds my speaker... like the one they do in a sub enclosure... so when there is water go into there... it will wet the cushion but it won't drip down to the speaker...

hope this helps...

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
craziechild said:
lovely zthians...

i jus got myself a new set of 2 way component... and i am driving a wira... well i am planning to install it DIY...

my question is how do i get the speaker wires from my amp under my seat to the door? where should the wires go through?

thanks...
What is the size of your speakers?

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
black thingy is called door check, and the easiest access for speaker wire to enter the door assembly.

wira 1.6 and 1.8 as well as high spec C97 1.5 wiras has door trim with built in speaker but not for 1.3 or earlier spec 1.5. in order to install nicely, first u need to remove the door trim board and the lower dashboard cover. tarik the speaker wire for ur amp underneath the scuff plate or floor carpet, masuk bawah dashboard and flow to the door check. then pull the wire straight to the speaker. i hope this helps... myself also go to accesory shop. malas laa...

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all sifus..i got question on how to fit a 4throttle intake into my 4g93..currently im using Emanage piggy,i heard that i have to change to standalone ecu if i wanted to fit a 4throtle on my 4g93?im really tight on budget:hmmmm2: please give me advice on what should i do guys.. :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience