Someone help me to give a message

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

evolution9682

Known Member
Feb 9, 2008
Sori all u guys cz maybe i cannot post it here but i think someone here might know tis guy. i jz wan to says something to the owner of a white subaru impreza 9 plate number 700x with voltex front bumper,voltex side skirt,voltex gt wing,varis rear bumper n wide body.i meet tis car on the highway to Kl tonite(around 9~10pm 24/7/2008)with my evo.i jz wan says ur car is damn cool with the bodykit,ur car must be very powerful cz exhaust keep throwing fire,i have a nice chase wif u although i cannot win u la cz ur car fast ma n mine quite ori,make me wan modified my car to be faster,haha.I wont lose to u next time,haha.someone please help me to give tis guy tis message la,thx x 100000

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
hi,
since it was a nice comment.. i've link this page to the subaru brothers forum.. hope you get to meet him..hehehe

cheers!

AZRacing

6,000 RPM
Jun 28, 2008
Sori all u guys cz maybe i cannot post it here but i think someone here might know tis guy. i jz wan to says something to the owner of a white subaru impreza 9 plate number 700x with voltex front bumper,voltex side skirt,voltex gt wing,varis rear bumper n wide body.i meet tis car on the highway to Kl tonite(around 9~10pm 24/7/2008)with my evo.i jz wan says ur car is damn cool with the bodykit,ur car must be very powerful cz exhaust keep throwing fire,i have a nice chase wif u although i cannot win u la cz ur car fast ma n mine quite ori,make me wan modified my car to be faster,haha.I wont lose to u next time,haha.someone please help me to give tis guy tis message la,thx x 100000
wow...if plate number start with 91xx i know who lar... wahh..almost same with my friend 1.... :) this Scooby sure veli fast

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
LoLzzzzzzzzzz.... Pls dun tell all this to our Fatty VP as he always love a good chase on Scooby!!! :stupid::stupid::stupid:

Actually nowadays there r lotsa cool Scooby ard town!!! Yep, especially with Voltex bodykit!!! My favourate!!! Hahaha... But kadus to both if its a 'FRIENDLY' chase!!! Make sure no hard feeling ya~~~ :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:driver:

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
faster mod ur car....so we can have a friendly match soon...joking onli ah.....

chriskhaw

500 RPM
Dec 6, 2006
Oi..delete this thread from Mr. VP...He is the SUBARU KILLER!!! :adore:

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
Vp now very busy with other things.. no time to chase subaru's... but then again...:listen:

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
chris "VP" is refering to B18c-r... the "fatty" stormvolution mentioned..hehehe

evolution9682

Known Member
Feb 9, 2008
i check my pic folder n found out i been taking pic of tis guy's car december last years at bukit jalil,extreme nite autoshow,he display his car among evo n fairlady,no wonder so familiar when tat nite chase,hehe

evolution9682

Known Member
Feb 9, 2008
haiz,found out my radiator leak already after tat nite chase,no wonder during chase some water split on my front windscreen,i thought my radiator hose blow out already but the water temp ok.Shit,a chase costs me a radiator,need to change to aluminium radiator to be more safe.

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
haiz,found out my radiator leak already after tat nite chase,no wonder during chase some water split on my front windscreen,i thought my radiator hose blow out already but the water temp ok.Shit,a chase costs me a radiator,need to change to aluminium radiator to be more safe.

Which version of Evo u driving in order to knw if i have the Aluminium radiator for sale.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

Lambent Adesys would like to wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year 2007. In conjunction with this auspicious celebration we would like to bring you our CNY promotion.
We...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience