Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Can someone help to analyze?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

csl

1,000 RPM
I don't understand so many technical wording. Can someone tell me what actually had been done ar?

Thanks

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ir-z58V7E_s/Sm3Z6hf3l6I/AAAAAAAAACE/nLCW8o1a-Ts/s1600-h/img-0001.jpg

img-0001.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ir-z58V7E_s/Sm3Z7FwEZSI/AAAAAAAAACM/2rlrs1uOziU/s1600-h/img-0002.jpg

img-0002.jpg

Where is the meterial cost har? Why all quote also for labor only?

Thanks for helping me up :wavey:

Last edited:
pic 1 is d material maa bro, there is no labour included also, but i think labour cost also included laa..or maybe makan duit liow??

pic 2 is materials with labour together but from another company.

First Quotation: Item 3 specified labour, material and equipment. Then break-down cost for individual task for 3.1, 3.2, 3.3 and 3.4. For pagar (pakar), I think they forgot to include chainlink fence material ... either galvernized chainlink or plastic coated links. Hahaha ...

Second Quotation: Specified in Item 1 and 2 for 2 separate tasks.

So, what's the problem?

Last edited:
I think the quotes are not clear. On the 1st one, it say labor, tools and material. But I only can see the only material used is paint(primer also). The rest are just the labor for digging 96 holes, put 96 poles on the holes and paint them. Pic no 2 item no 2 is clear.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Untitled-700x399.jpg

Each time a kid puts a Hot Wheels car blasting down a twisty track, what's in the back of their head? Imagining what it would be like to be at the driver’s seat of that tiny car perhaps? Back when I was a kid, the closest view I could get is by playing the Hot Wheels games game in PlayStation 2; racing wheel-to-wheel with other racers through banked curves and 360-degree loop.

With GoPro Hero4...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom