Someone broke my Z antenna.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

TamanLinkin

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
Well just realized it when I arrive at home :bawling: . So now I need to replace it. How much for the new antenna? Or any better aftermarket? Thanks.

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
Well just realized it when I arrive at home :bawling: . So now I need to replace it. How much for the new antenna? Or any better aftermarket? Thanks.
mine also broke last time...took me up to 1 month to search at chop shop....lastly found it at puchong....but dat chop shop sembelih me...bought at rm400 just for dat thing....wawawawa:bawling:

viper2040

Jun 18, 2009
Ya is easy to get stolen, that why i keep my one and change it to aftermarket one so if got stolen also not so heart broken.......

TamanLinkin

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
So i did a little bit shopping at several automart near my place today. There are one that fit but its ugly ( it has stripes lol ) and damn long. Any idea where I can get the same length as the ori without that stupid stripes? RM400 for antenna is crazy lah lol.

TamanLinkin

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
At some restaurant at kg Puah. And someone? Where can I get the antenna?

TamanLinkin

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
Have you consider ordering online?

Below are links I got while searching via google. I have never tried ordering from them before.

http://www.courtesyparts.com/350z-parts-z33-2003-2008/accessories/exterior/-c-714_881_1236.html

http://www.stubbyantenna.com/detail1.asp?key=Nissan_350Z_2003
Thats the problem. No experience ordering online other than from Malaysian company. Hmmm... looks like I need to go to kedai ah-bang next. Do you think they let me in if I come with Viva with shorts and selipar jepun? :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Got this:

"This account has been suspended. Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources."

Plus, there has been no new updates from the sellers.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience