some modifiation tips needed

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

zacharymah

Known Member
currently i'm driving wira SE 1.5 with stock engine..my friend from workshop helped me one time on the tuning using computer and it has a very good pick up now but the main problem for me now is the 'cut' top speed..fifth gear no poewer..where can i send my car to for 'shipping off'? i wanna unlock everything on the ECU..
or maybe somebody can tell me what kind of ECU can i change?

wira 1.5 got no speed cut but only rpm cut....i dun think u wanna deactivate the rpm cut cos u may blown ur engine if accidently over rev.....

btw, eon/proton service centre can set it to standard....

oh..is it?then the top spend only 180kmh?this i use 15" rim...but now only 170kmh with 17" rim..then what should i do?
very funny le...the pick up now fast after tuning but why the top speed only 180?can go la...but need a lot of time and drag...sucks..

i think 180 is vr high for stock 1.5 engine. coz the speed meter just show to 200 rite?
if u realy want more higher den 180, i think u need to do sm modify to get more power for ur engine. and mayb changing ur gear box ration oso...

omg..
how much ur expecting when ur ""unlocking"" the thing??
believe me bro, wifout proper engine mods n stuffs, dont expect to get even 5hp's..

oh...thanks everyone...then what should i do le??port and polish??air filter?plug cable?gear box?

Depends on how much you are willing to splurge out bro,with cold hard cash in hands,your car can definitely be transformed into a rocket!

wira

Yup..How much power you want & how much u r willing to spend bro....?

With this info, you can be guided.........

nola...not actually need to be very fast de..just that i need some effective small modification..i don race but just that i feel the 'end' power not there..pick up ok..fourth and fifth gear problem and the top speed.

Well in that case,you can probaly start off with your pipings and a reliable extractor,let's say Mivec.

hmm....personally i dun suggest u drive more than 180km/h for a wira...

even the top speed is there, do u think the reliability n safety is there?:emoticon_U:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom