SLR assembly line

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
i think i make a mistake, it shall be SLK, not SLR.

Some of SL(R or K) I saw is convertable hard top.

Nouvulari

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
huh?there goes my dream of owning 1 away...........anywayz a cls 55 would be adequate enough next month ....saw many new slks here already in KL/PJ especially around bangsar area, even saw a full amg version (black) near Bangsar Shopping Centre (BSC) but now waiting for new s-class or cls to come

FTO

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by BlackSamurai@Feb 1 2005, 23:32
i think i make a mistake, it shall be SLK, not SLR.

Some of SL(R or K) I saw is convertable hard top.
there were no SLR convertible as yet, and SLK are roadsters ( hardtop convertible):P

Nouvulari

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
maybe they will build a convertible version in the near future a la Lamborghini Murcielago and then the price of hard top will fall heheh.......anywayz nice pics u got there...heard that certain car makers assembly line grant access to the prospective owners to view production of their cars after placing order for them.Once had a friend who got access to the Spyker factory web cam in UK it wuz really cool

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Nouvulari,
if next time you buy a SLR, don't forget to request for a assembly line visitor pass!

Nouvulari

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
hehe if i can really afford, i would be the 4th or 5th owner liao man
the practical car for me to change would be the next cls 350 or the new s- class with company subsidy of course

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So you’re thinking bout an A4 or already have one sitting at home or you’re thinking bout getting your hands on the new A5 but somehow, neither of them touch the adrenalin junkie in you. Well, worry not; ABT is here to help that wacky junkie go nuts.

ABT is able to transform the A4 or A5 with only a subtle body kit into...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience