Audi ABT AS4 & AS5

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

So you’re thinking bout an A4 or already have one sitting at home or you’re thinking bout getting your hands on the new A5 but somehow, neither of them touch the adrenalin junkie in you. Well, worry not; ABT is here to help that wacky junkie go nuts.

ABT is able to transform the A4 or A5 with only a subtle body kit into the beauties you see here. Yes, I am in love, a long time Audi fan and things have just started getting better. With the introduction of the A7 less than a year away and ABT churning out gorgeous body kits like this, Audi’s future looks bright.

ABT body kits include new wheels, a sport suspension, a freer-flowing exhaust system, and a variety of power upgrades. If you’re one of those people with seemingly bottomless pockets, opt for the Euro-spec ABT-tuned 3.0 TDI. In A4 or A5 form, it packs 300 horsepower and a stout 442 Ib-ft of torque. You’d be quite pleased with the performance and the savings you get at the fuel pump; just another Audi delicacy.

ABT AS4

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I left my car outside my house at 5 AM in the morning last week..i thought it would be pretty safe since my house is right in front of a hospital and a school and my maid wakes up at 6:30 AM.However,thieves still manage to break inside my car and went off with the following items :

Momo gear knob (Silver with black leather around it...has scratches on the silver area on top of gear knob)
Sony Xplode VCD/Cd/MP3 player
Touch and go card
Cds
Air Filter
Aerospeed fuel regulator
Pivot speed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience