SkyZone workshop

beatnik

500 RPM
Nov 28, 2004
Visit site
anybody can comment about this workshop? the one in sunway mas. in term of price, service and workmanship. any good?
heard a lot of good stories

tq

Khorne

500 RPM
Dec 4, 2003
PJ
Visit site
Been going to them mechanics for the past 5 years (they were previously from another workshop) and I have nothing to complaint about... They've helped me throught thick and thin through my years of car modifying and maintanence...
Trouble shooting right up to the very basics they're never short of help...
Both the chief mechanics there are dedicated and knowledgeable individuals...
I would give them two thumbs up...

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Ah Thong is good in basic engine repairs, servicing and engine conversion.

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
skyzone's workmanship is relatively good i would say, the only drawback is that his price is considered high for my liking.. no offense to anyone.. haha but that's just my opinion, and he charges for every single thing u request him to do. but other than that, my advise is, if u wanna do those small small stuff.. go somewhere else, but if u wanna do major mods like transplant etc, he's ur man. :p thumbs up to skyzone!

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
arrowhead said:
his price is considered high for my liking.. if u wanna do those small small stuff.. go somewhere else, but if u wanna do major mods like transplant etc, he's ur man. :p thumbs up to skyzone!
As a matter of fact, the price gap between Skyzone and those tuner workshop in SUnway is small......very small.

As I said earlier, if basic engine repair and servicing or engine transplant (Wira to GSR or VR4, etc etc), Ah Thongs knows wat he is doing.

beatnik

500 RPM
Nov 28, 2004
Visit site
thanks guys. actually i sent my car there for servicing last saturday. im very satisfied with their work, clean work area, good advice but the charges are a bit on the high side. RM10 for oil cap rubber seal? :confused: the attention to detail is excellent.. they will ask you first if they want to change something.. good choice of oils too..

i will definitely go there again, but only for major services and repairs.

Last edited:

awp

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
what car they are specialized at?

just wanna know if they fix cars like supra and skylines ??? and anyone got their address ??? contact no ?

beatnik

500 RPM
Nov 28, 2004
Visit site
not sure about skyline/supra but they do evos & mitsu related

Skyzone's address is:
18, Jalan PJU 1/3B,
Sunway Commercial Center,
47100 Petaling Jaya
(near Sunway Mas)

Tel: 03 - 7880 1705
Ah Thong / Ah Cheong

Khorne

500 RPM
Dec 4, 2003
PJ
Visit site
Ah Thong has been working on Jap supercar's for a long time...
I remember when I first met him, he was fixing up Skylines, Supra, too many Evo's and Subaru's and even A Fiat Coupe Turbo...
I got intimidated when I first went to him... Old Ford Telstar in a sea of Supercars...
Basically he's an all rounded guy...

Cheers

Feb 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Great guys working there. Has a recent change of a few Team Members. Thong is really good at what he does and he spends time explaining in detail how thigs work and what mods should be done to our liking. I have and s15 and that's the only place i would send him in. And he's got contacts to soure out parts not normally available in out country. And ++ is that he's a great guy and a friend as well.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I thought this would be the PERFECT test car for the Castrol Edge as being an old car, this will really test out its protective properties. Also, it’s a heavy car with a 2.8cc engine so fuel consumption is generally on the high side. Since owning the car in December 2009, it’s been running on an average 6.3 – 6.4km per litre of fuel. It’s on a strict diet of RON95, being my daily drive and the ever rising cost...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience