Skyline GTR

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Everyone been Extreme Park Drift Event ?

Can you see any Skyline GTR on it ?
NONE
proven.. Skyline GTS is much better than GTR

Skyline GTR.
a piece of problematic engine
with halfcut price around 16-20k for GTR32
which can buy 2 R33 GTS RB25DET anytime

Performance part ?
well.. Twin stuff never come cheap.
twin turbo sure killer price.

Part Exchange ablility ?
ALMOST NONE can exchange with GTS part
Bumper ? bomb
Fender ? MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Rim ? MUAHAHHAHAHA

Engine Realiability ?
Well GTR is well know Oil pump problem
which can cause the bearing damage and crankshaft damage
if crankshaft is damaged .. big $$ involved unless buy halfcut

Well do Skyline GTR worth to play ?
my 2 cent .. nope.. NOT WORTH AT ALL

So here, today,
i cmng, a real gentleman, will like to help all the Real GTR owner
i can help you free from your problem
i willing to help you all to get rid the problematic car

i offering RM30k for a GTR 32 + Legal and valid Car registration card matched with chasis no and engine
a GTR 33 is about RM 50k.. same condition apply

it is very good offer consider the problem you going to face soon..

FAST..
OFFER LIMITED TIME ONLY

Thank

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
LOL very funny. Actually a GTR owner need to be an enthusiast and fairly wealty. After owning a GTR, I actually preferred my Auto GTS-t better. Suits my purpose and family better. Anyway, now both sold.

Pity the new owner of my GTR, he blew the engine only a week after taking the car. Now in Speed-D...

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Yeah.. a lot of problem

check the halfcut RM12k without body part
Then all part no interchange able
Engine ? consider OK if compared with RNN14

that is real life

silverzilla

Known Member
Mar 9, 2005
hm uve never seen an rb25det conrod snap in half before i take it.OR blown piston rings. in stock form the 26 is still superior.

why no GTR's in drift events, theyre not made for drift.If youre talking about track,hillclimbs,or tarmac rallies,GTR is still king.So its not fair to compare it like that.

yes GTR's suffer from oil starvation,thats why ppl get Trust sump extensions to save the bearings.

GTR is a car that surpasses every level.

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
It is problematic car

my offer still valid

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
mmm ... i dunt really agree wif these issues brought up. because im a die hard fan of GT-R's .. as said .. not worth at all means .. let put it this way .. GT-R's are not full time 4WD, it is electronically controlled means 1/2 FR and 1/2 4-Wheeled, it can drift, even tho i did not say this , u guys might seen GT-R's riping down street and drift track of Japan .. and this is drivers problem .. anyway.. correct? .. we (m'sia drifters) are not good like them rite?...

such u ppls can see extreme park sunway has not wider circuit to be played of compared those in australia, japan or us .. or could i say D1 circuit type? .. im afraid this monster of cos cant drift in extreme park circuit... correct? .. even as i saw MR2-CEFIRO and others missed out, slipped of even in that small drift track, how could this car drift in that .. again i reminding .. GT-R ripped down street of Japan by drifting ! .. ;)

As compared to cost, modification cost to be drift setupped, GT-R of course the owner wont be doing that unless ure really damn rich to throw ure money to soupped up drift GT-R .. correct .. Malaysian's are not like Japanese... DRIFT MANIACS .. they killed many supersports for their drifting eager.

Every car has its limits, not just blewing up because the engine is FAULTY .. actually the user is FAULTY... go and blast-of like that over-revving .. like never seen skyline b4 .. like "sejambang bunga ditangan monyet" .. correct? .. even Drag tuning expert HKS blew their engines many time .. ;) .. mmm... because?... not because of Nissan failed to make up a good RB26DETT.. its because HKS tuned the RB26DETT ..

Like Tsuchiya said .. Every car can drift FF, FR, MR and RR drivetrains. It depends on the specific drivers skills not not machine.

If a GT-R drifts .. im sure of HEART PUMPING spectators will be, as the bombs thrown out from the exhaust, blow+wastegate sounds .. pheww really cant imagine .. only when it falls on the right hand ..correct? ..

In my experience Super Sports remains supersports, drift cars remain drift cars ..

P/S: Its just an information and no offenses created here. Drift to the future guys .. ;)

cheers!

silverzilla

Known Member
Mar 9, 2005
well ive worked on alot of GTRs, and theyre usually less problems that GTst's.Engine is so much stronger, gtst-around 360hp can snap conrod or damage piston rings..

oil pump,the cheaper option is to go for Nissan N1

silverzilla

Known Member
Mar 9, 2005
on a stock GTR if the tuning is right and the power is not exessive(no more than 420hp at the wheels),itll last for a long time.

My friend's 32 with HKS 2530s with a bit over 400hp still has no problems till now.

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
yup silverzill .. true ..seen many no probs.. i think some are probs cause fall into wrong hand .. probably ppls who never feel those power .. kekeke rev like they rev a 8-valve proton saga to hear the droooool sounds ... ;)

cheers!

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Originally posted by silverzilla@Mar 26 2005, 12:55
on a stock GTR if the tuning is right and the power is not exessive(no more than 420hp at the wheels),itll last for a long time.

My friend's 32 with HKS 2530s with a bit over 400hp still has no problems till now.
[snapback]842510[/snapback]​
dude which make more whp thru stock block modification ...which last ? nrb25 or rb 26...

silverzilla

Known Member
Mar 9, 2005
both are good when modified,so its hard to answer ur question. I havent seen an rb25det do 600+at the wheels before tho like a few of the GTR's ive seen,but im sure they can. Rb26 seems to take great beating.

it seems like some rb25s are better than others 2,maybe casting difference?Some rb25 head flow better than others.

26 seems to be more consistent,easy to make power.

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Originally posted by silverzilla@Mar 26 2005, 17:25
both are good when modified,so its hard to answer ur question. I havent seen an rb25det do 600+at the wheels before tho like a few of the GTR's ive seen,but im sure they can. Rb26 seems to take great beating.

it seems like some rb25s are better than others 2,maybe casting difference?Some rb25 head flow better than others.

26 seems to be more consistent,easy to make power.
[snapback]842913[/snapback]​
thanks dude.......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yet another Audi A6 Hybrid @ the detailien HIVE to be protected with OptiCoat PRO.

The Audi A6 Hybrid has been extremely popular in Malaysia due to a favorable hybrid tax break.

This is one of the many Audi A6's which we have done lately.

As with all of our details, the car is first washed to clean off the daily dirt and grime.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience