Singapore has a higher car theft than Malaysia

haha..is that why there was some report got car with similar registration numbers...

yes exactly....

but most of that clone came from proper sg scrap car...but no matter what, it still illegal to use sg scrap car for track use in malaysia...because we need ap/motorsport ap to bring any foreign car even for track use.....

like those race car from oversea bring their racing car to race in sepang, all comes with proper motorsport ap for bringing in their car and use it legally even in track.... (kastam issue)

yes exactly....

but most of that clone came from proper sg scrap car...but no matter what, it still illegal to use sg scrap car for track use in malaysia...because we need ap/motorsport ap to bring any foreign car even for track use.....

like those race car from oversea bring their racing car to race in sepang, all comes with proper motorsport ap for bringing in their car and use it legally even in track.... (kastam issue)
Oh, I didn't know that. So even if it's not on the road and towed to the track, we can't use those deregistered cars on the track?

yes exactly....

Not sure of AP, but Carnet is a must. Temporary import without paying tax, then after race must export.....:driver:

Oh, I didn't know that. So even if it's not on the road and towed to the track, we can use those deregistered cars on the track?
u can't use it anywhere...unless breaking the car for parts.....even that might have problems to get the engine number endorsed if we decide to use the engine for transplant into legal road car.... (*due to no custom form for proof of legit engine source)

Just noticed my typo. I meant to say "Can't use on track"

Just came back from SG, my first time going there by driving. I tell you I'm more stressed & bored driving there, so damn slow and scared to speed coz don't want to get summons!

Singapore is a "fine" country, while Malaysia is "boleh" country....ehehehe

i am now driving a 4G93p engine,
matspeed cams 272 both intake and exhaust,
mivec throttle , and bla bla bla

any BIG BROTHERS out there can give me advice, what piggyback , management should i install......
of course with a good price as in FUNCTION+GOOD PRICE... and worth buying...

of course emanage ultimate is much more expensive compared to the blue thing... is it worth the money ?

at the end of the day ,... where would be the best place to do it (install + tune+future...