Singapore has a higher car theft than Malaysia

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
haha..is that why there was some report got car with similar registration numbers...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
haha..is that why there was some report got car with similar registration numbers...

yes exactly....

but most of that clone came from proper sg scrap car...but no matter what, it still illegal to use sg scrap car for track use in malaysia...because we need ap/motorsport ap to bring any foreign car even for track use.....

like those race car from oversea bring their racing car to race in sepang, all comes with proper motorsport ap for bringing in their car and use it legally even in track.... (kastam issue)

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
yes exactly....

but most of that clone came from proper sg scrap car...but no matter what, it still illegal to use sg scrap car for track use in malaysia...because we need ap/motorsport ap to bring any foreign car even for track use.....

like those race car from oversea bring their racing car to race in sepang, all comes with proper motorsport ap for bringing in their car and use it legally even in track.... (kastam issue)
Oh, I didn't know that. So even if it's not on the road and towed to the track, we can't use those deregistered cars on the track?

Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
yes exactly....

Not sure of AP, but Carnet is a must. Temporary import without paying tax, then after race must export.....:driver:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Oh, I didn't know that. So even if it's not on the road and towed to the track, we can use those deregistered cars on the track?
u can't use it anywhere...unless breaking the car for parts.....even that might have problems to get the engine number endorsed if we decide to use the engine for transplant into legal road car.... (*due to no custom form for proof of legit engine source)

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
u can't use it anywhere...unless breaking the car for parts.....even that might have problems to get the engine number endorsed if we decide to use the engine for transplant into legal road car.... (*due to no custom form for proof of legit engine source)
Just noticed my typo. I meant to say "Can't use on track"

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Just came back from SG, my first time going there by driving. I tell you I'm more stressed & bored driving there, so damn slow and scared to speed coz don't want to get summons!

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Singapore is a "fine" country, while Malaysia is "boleh" country....ehehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i am now driving a 4G93p engine,
matspeed cams 272 both intake and exhaust,
mivec throttle , and bla bla bla

any BIG BROTHERS out there can give me advice, what piggyback , management should i install......
of course with a good price as in FUNCTION+GOOD PRICE... and worth buying...

of course emanage ultimate is much more expensive compared to the blue thing... is it worth the money ?

at the end of the day ,... where would be the best place to do it (install + tune+future...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience