Unreg. cars from Singapore

Hadi17

Known Member
Dec 13, 2010
Johor
recently my friend told me there's this guy he sells cars from Singapore mostly costly cars like Velfire, BMW's , Lamborghini , Nissan GT-R and more .. i don't really know whether its a scrap car or wherever its from but all that i know is that its muthafu*kin cheap !! so i wanna know is it safe to use it in Malaysia even if we have supportive Malaysian documents . :confused:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
recently my friend told me there's this guy he sells cars from Singapore mostly costly cars like Velfire, BMW's , Lamborghini , Nissan GT-R and more .. i don't really know whether its a scrap car or wherever its from but all that i know is that its muthafu*kin cheap !! so i wanna know is it safe to use it in Malaysia even if we have supportive Malaysian documents . :confused:
Still need to pay taxes to be legal on the road bro.

diyrubberpaint.com

Jan 2, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
how cheap? mind to share some price?

TheDuckster

Known Member
Jun 18, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
forum.lowyat.net

Toxique

Known Member
Dec 7, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
My friend told me that these cars where used by ex-government servants , im not really sure ...

Sent from my RM-821_apac_malaysia_316 using Tapatalk

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
those super cheap singapore cars are not legal on the road... they clone... yes CLONE the registration and road tax of other cars...meaning there are TWO cars on the road with the same registration... hell, there may even be more... so no.. u dont have ur own registration.

this recently happened to my friend's DC5... my friend has since made a police report regarding it... the clone was last spotted in Sepang area... while my friend is in PJ... not that far apart...the plate is a Johor plate though, so i guess they thought the original car (i.e. my friends car) is in Johor...

this also happened to an EG6 a few years ago... and this car was on the road for a few years too....luckily for the EG6, the clone car got into a pretty bad accident and is no longer on the road

DO NOT buy those SG cars to use on the road. for parts car or track car.. ok la... but OTR.. no no no no no.

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
Hadi17,
Good stuff never come cheap especially on premium car.

I agreed on mADmAN statement.
Several person 'kena' this trick before at my place.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
how cheap? mind to share some price?
those super cheap singapore cars are not legal on the road... they clone... yes CLONE the registration and road tax of other cars...meaning there are TWO cars on the road with the same registration... hell, there may even be more... so no.. u dont have ur own registration.

this recently happened to my friend's DC5... my friend has since made a police report regarding it... the clone was last spotted in Sepang area... while my friend is in PJ... not that far apart...the plate is a Johor plate though, so i guess they thought the original car (i.e. my friends car) is in Johor...

this also happened to an EG6 a few years ago... and this car was on the road for a few years too....luckily for the EG6, the clone car got into a pretty bad accident and is no longer on the road

DO NOT buy those SG cars to use on the road. for parts car or track car.. ok la... but OTR.. no no no no no.
Getting a S2000 for 40K and use as track car will b a good deal. I guess some would not mind getting others or themselves into buying a scraped car from SG in order to own their dream car :frown:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Can we some how make these cars legal?

Sent from my RM-821_apac_malaysia_316 using Tapatalk
chances are super low.
99.99% RTD will reject your application.
A distant relative of mine now had an Audi TT dunno which model but cant register it.
He does not tell why RTD rejected his application.
Something must be wrong with the car.
ABout the mileage, less than 80k km.