silvertop using trumpet

innsand

Sep 25, 2011
Kedah
heloo! im just curious. did somebody had done modified on silvertop by using open trumpet? is that true that kind of mod can affect the rpm during idle? i heard rumor that if done that the idle rpm will be low. can sifu sifu help me get this clear about this matter or how to overcome this prob. sory im newbie:rolleyes:

alex_khoo

Apr 17, 2006
silvertop CANT using open trumpet lah bro...svt running AFM!! blacktop can :biggrin:

Can.. I seen before got svt use trumpet. But I also puzzled how they do it. Maybe they use BT ECU.

D7zul

Feb 24, 2011
for SVT to use open trumpet u need BT wiring & ECU..

or an aftermarket ECU that will cost u a bomb..

Gudluck :burnout:

nappx

Sep 13, 2005
kLaNG-kEy_tEE
heloo! im just curious. did somebody had done modified on silvertop by using open trumpet? is that true that kind of mod can affect the rpm during idle? i heard rumor that if done that the idle rpm will be low. can sifu sifu help me get this clear about this matter or how to overcome this prob. sory im newbie:rolleyes:
SVT using open trumpet..
1. svt wiring with AFM..still can run..but need to do some magic..ask cuscostructbrace how to do..he has done before to friend of mine.
2. svt with blacktop wiring & ecu ..more then can..

idling..should be no prob..just get right person to do it..:driver:

innsand

Sep 25, 2011
Kedah
ooo. tanx for all replies. yeah2 for sure need to use MAP. ok2 i can see clear a lil bit. mb this is wat thy mean by "kacuk".

all members, need help here, Mitsubishi Airtrek Turbo WKR3302 silver been stolen just now near Dynasty Hotel here at 6.30pm.. please forward via email or SMS or report to nearest police station if saw or call 0123952098 lee or 0122085633 edward.. thanks... your help is much appreaciate..