Show us your Mitsubishi Airtrek pictures...

miras792000

Known Member
Oct 10, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
That will suppress your appetite for a few months, then need more mod again.......hhahahhahahhaha:biggrin:
Bro tats is for sure just the matter of time only... :rofl:

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Haha ... good luck man and sooner or later, you'll do up everything like I did. TD05, injectors, fuel pump, FMIC, dyno tuning bla bla bla... and yet you'll feel lack of omph after some time. Hehehe..
Bro...for sure i will but... i definitely will take some time to end up like u... :biggrin:

miras792000

Known Member
Oct 10, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
in the progress liao....Just went to put my car there tis morning.....will be going to collect later :biggrin:

Darn... can't wait to feel the new pulling power of my ATR...!!!! :smokin:

Last edited:

miras792000

Known Member
Oct 10, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
What mods do you have? Mind to share?
Nothing much bro... only drops in filter, BOV, Walbro FP and latest is Evo cams lo.....Tats it..!!! :thumpdown:

Btw...after changing to Evo cams, i felt the car is much lighter n can feel the G force is slightly higher...!!!!

Last edited:

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Nothing much bro... only drops in filter, BOV, Walbro FP and latest is Evo cams lo.....Tats it..!!! :thumpdown:

Btw...after changing to Evo cams, i felt the car is much lighter n can feel the G force is slightly higher...!!!!
Turbo should kick in sooner too and more responsive. Do you like it?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Like it very much......!!!! :rofl:

Now got 1 issue......guys got any recommended brake pad for my trek?
Probably bro. stutzedward can recommend. For my VR I am using Trestor Blue Advantage. For me not bad. Good bite from cold, much better the Bendix Metal King....:driver:

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Original 2-pot from Airtrek is not going to support Airtrek with power incremental mods. Go for 4-pots. I'm using Soarer's. Works fine so far.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Sorry bro, I am not sure though. Perhaps others can recomend. The original Airtrek brake pads aren't cheap if I remembered.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
I recalled Ah Wah told me the original pads for the fronts cost almost RM700. Then Ah Wah at the same time was offering front 4-pots package upgrade back in 2012 for RM1600. So I went for the caliper upgrade.

Here are the details: http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...rek-4-pots-brake-caliper-upgrade-package.html

miras792000, I seriously suggest you to consider the caliper upgrade (check with Ah Wah if he's willing to do this for you, but cost may be more cos it has been 3 years now) rather than getting better pads. Braking power is so much better compared to stock. No point spending RM300-400 on pads and later found that it's not good enough, then only you upgrade. It's waste of money then....

A picture to poison you.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I got a Carvox CX-990 ( aka Radiostar King-Eagle ) 2 way lcd alarm a 2 month ago. I got it installed and it was working fine. Now it got cold the remote starter will not start. It only starts when the engine is warm. What happens wile the engine is cold is: it will crank for a second and shutoff and siren goes off at that time.
I got the system on ebay and got it professionally installed all together $300+
I took it back to the shop they checked and rechecked all connections for 2hr...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience