Short Video of The '(00) GTR

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
[youtube]0XjSabYS2zQ[/youtube]

Prepping for a photoshoot in Wangan Racing Sunway

owner one of the mates at skyline forum..
a perfect 10 for r33 ever

i saw a red EF park at the side there... is tht a CRX
the car look so familiar!!!

wasn't remus at the cockpit....can't really see face....
anyway didn't remember it to be that low.....

he mati engine ahahaha =P

And you also shall have the same situation when hold a race-breed clutch under ure foot at that time.

Personally I have seen the car when Remus ran down to my house and meet me .. This R33 is one of the best GT-R, which I have seen personally, closely and .. of course Remus gimme a ride :)

Cheers!

i oso mati engine alot of times... those who laugh shows their knowledge about cars is very very limited...

infernal .. yeah ..but i will be fully online soon .. abt 1 or 2 days time. Having some personal thing to settle.. :)

And you also shall have the same situation when hold a race-breed clutch under ure foot at that time.

Personally I have seen the car when Remus ran down to my house and meet me .. This R33 is one of the best GT-R, which I have seen personally, closely and .. of course Remus gimme a ride :)

Cheers!

Is it the cluth too hard o.O ? Sorry newbie here :regular_smile:

racing clutch is always hard.....
unlike the normal clucth where your driving instructor teach u to release half and the car will go forward slowly in a hill slope.
try doing this stunt with racing clutch.....
=P

racing clutch is always hard.....
unlike the normal clucth where your driving instructor teach u to release half and the car will go forward slowly in a hill slope.
try doing this stunt with racing clutch.....
=P

I see XD ! I will try it if there a racing cluth for me to test =D !

Top Bottom