Seeking advice from senior about car modification to the maximum power

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Mar 21, 2008
i still think, u save up for a 4G91 and rojak with mivec head, is best btween balanced power + fuel economy (even better than modding ur current engine)

for suspension, buy TEIN HA (highly recommended personally, coz im using it!) with this suspension, u can even perform well with stupid tyres like Sime Astar (now thats what i call a good suspension!)

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
haha... oopss...
:rofl:

i still think, u save up for a 4G91 and rojak with mivec head, is best btween balanced power + fuel economy (even better than modding ur current engine)

for suspension, buy TEIN HA (highly recommended personally, coz im using it!) with this suspension, u can even perform well with stupid tyres like Sime Astar (now thats what i call a good suspension!)
ok bro now i really have to ask wei....He has a perdana you know ??? 2.0L...he can easily go for Mivec 2.0 V6,or evo 3 or eterna TT ... but you ask him to save up for 4g91 (1.5L DOHC) ???? Rojak with 1.6 Mivec head??? i think theres something wrong here...

Unless you're referring to convert his Vios to 4g91 ??? :hmmmm: Which is a 1.5 which already has an equal balance of power + good FC....

About the suspension...how is that a good set of absorbers can increase GRIP on the road? please elaborate? :confused:

A Post Every 5 Mins

Dear Forumer,

My friend's car has been stolen at Kajang last night (29 oct).
Model: Satria GTi
Colour: Silver standard
Plate No: WGT 4153
Incident: Parked at front of his house at Tmn Berlian, Sg. Jeluk, Kajang.

Please pm me if you have any information about the car.
Thanks a lot guys.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience