Saved by the tinting

nuggyn

Known Member
Feb 12, 2004
Last weekend, a few cars in my neighbourhood was broke into by thieves.

So happened that night my brother's car was parked outside our house compound and he didn't arm the alarm when he locked the car doors.

The next morning, the driver's side window was smashed but it looks like the thieves must have decided to target another car because of the tinting on the window. We could see 2 smashed area and a "pushed" mark on the shattered window. I guess the thief must have hit the window the a blunt object twice and then tried to push the shattered window. However, the shattered window was still hold held in one piece by the tinting.

Luckily they didn't manage to break in...else my brother would have to spend more on replacing whatever that is missing. Also to clean the car interior will be difficult because of small bits of pieces of sharp glass.

Oh yeah, this happened in a housing area in Ulu Kelang (Zoo area).

just be aware of this.

kayrul

Known Member
Jan 29, 2006
zoo area huh? waaa.. that was terrible. i live nearby. aiseh.. those thief must be drug addict laa i think.

roy27

Known Member
Feb 16, 2006
wah......i oso live nearby....i live at ukay perdana......can u tell me the exact location the incident happened? have to concern the safety around our living area....

roy27

Known Member
Feb 16, 2006
isit those housing area behind the zoo?

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
nuggyn, ur brader is damn lucky la. my sis in law also got tinted window, but was broke in with cuts on the tint paper. well, i guess the thief used cutter to cut it open.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
nuggyn what tint was used? the security tints? llumar ones?

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
is it lumar or llumar? it's llumar.. i think it's a good tint.. have u seen the demo? it's in the CD from Traffic Mag.. should watch the demo.. darn! i'd be using that tint if i'm driving a nice car.. like my dream car, E46!
anyway, check it's website http://www.llumar.com/ i wonder how much it cost

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If first impressions weighed in more than a blonde’s opinion on the gross national product of a third world nation, the Volkswagen Scirocco 1.4 TSI would certainly leave more than just a lasting impression in your gleaming eyes.

Next to the Golf that it’s based on, it looks a whole lot better, like Megan Fox next to Ashlee Simpson, attractive nonetheless but just not quite up to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience