Satria Neo CPS vs Toyota Vios J VS Suzuki Swift

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
for power hungry people, go for NEO, satria neo CPS can put GSR or mivec engine just plug n play, and better handling than some japanese car in stock form..and much more better if put eibach, tein or RSR suspension setup...but if u choose Neo choose CPS one not the old model..than fit ori Neo R3 bodykit and if got budget just buy ori satria Neo R3 RM71k must order first to buy..hehehe.. my 2nd choice suzuki swift (coz i own one heehe) but std spec spring to soft, but can mod to extreme..eg. put 1.8 stroker kit, greddy supercharger or hicam...and can put swift sport or hikari bodykit..hehe

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
if you put this 3 models for comparison... id say vios will be triumphant.. and i do think not only young people will agree.. even retired old folks used em n say that its a good car..

Vios.. is an ideal 4 door sedan, very fuel efficient, decent power even with 4-5 pax,comfy interior space n trunk.. does not have quality problems.. very reliable car.. can choose from spec j,e,g,s.. body kits also available by TRD n etc... can upgrade for turbo like the thai vios market... very easy to maintain.. various ppl from various background seems to own n like the car.. and it does not fall sick easily

Swift.. it is somehow a nice looking hatchback..better with bodykits.. but.. it fails on room space either in interior or trunk space.. it is quite crampy if you ask me... consumption is not as decent as Vios,city,jazz models... auto tranny makes it less fun for modders or enthusiast.. but the swift Sport is a different story in performance...

Neo... I just dont think its a wise choice.. it does look nice and sporty.. but other than that.. i feel its a thumbs down compared to vios n swift quality... ergonomics is not that good.. may be the seats, steering n roof position is not porposionate.. interior looks quite cheap... But.. it has lots of bodykits ups for grabs.. and a lot of choice of parts to modified.. consumption and reliability... it wont be better than most japanese makes models.. maybe its not fair to compare it with vios n swift..

i am not bias on brand.. If you want a car that you hv to learn about in all the times of usage.. proton would be a good choice... the newer models will train the driver/user to identify n trouble shoot problems.. its like playing puzzle in the dark.. where u wont know what the outcome will be or will ever be.. and some problems u wont find using other makes at all...

kokanChai

Known Member
May 2, 2005
A small Town in
hey luka~

how about Honda City?

feel free to give me some detail tho~

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
kokanchai,

frankly, if u have tested all 3 cars (vios,neo,swift) and 1 additional car honda city
maybe u tell us what do i think of those ... perhaps there is already a decision
in your mind, and u just need some 'endorsement' and 'opinions' from forummer
or current owners of those cars to support your decision .

jc@

Known Member
May 27, 2004
you guys will really take out the car's engine and transplant an older one?
if you want some fun and performace, go for swift.
want comfort driving and better carrying space, get a vios.

and yes, i agree with wfhan. go for a test drive and tell yourself.

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
if you ask me about the latest ct.. iv never driven it b4 or hv anyone i know own them.. but the previous models are such fuel efficient cars equivalent to the vios...

Honda n toyota have better resale value incase u want to upgrade one day.. just keep that in mind as well..

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
if money not an objection...

and u were looking for great driver's car....go for suzuki swift manual... (better if got hold on swift sport 1.6)

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
i wander what car the thread starter finally bought.....
1st choice neo -
plus point - sporty and great handling, can match nice rims almost any design of rims, price is reasonable & now its chassis has proven in rally....also very rare on the road coz proton doesnt produce much - waiting list at least 2-3 months....for young & energetic..don settle down with uncle saloon so soon...go for it!

minus point - bear with the minor quality issues here & there, long waiting period, bit noisy engine, and 2 doors not so convenient.

2nd choice vios
plus point - reputable for its build quality and reliable engine. price is ok for J spec. comfortable ride. good fuel consumption

minus point - at least 15-20k diff from neo. handling sucks - taking corner is like riding a 100cc bike, too light for its class....bit unsecure when driving fast especially j spec when its already mocked down the accessories..its so light. look too innocent and bit uncle.

3rd choice swift

plus point - nice design, good quality, compact with 4 doors, price just in between neo & vios

minus point - spare parts very expensive, fuel consumption quite high, bumpy and noisy ride....the road noise is very clear inside passenger cabin.

anyway just my 2cents.....still wandering what the threadstarter have bought....

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
calling kokanChai....wat car have u bought?...LOL

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
its fast enough - power to weight ratio already on the advantage
furthermore cps has higher hp and better handling.

joeseng

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
Peejay
in my opinion

neo , vios n swift are all different type of cars, neo is a sporty 2 door car, swift is a mini hatchback, vios is a small practical car.

if i got the budget for these, i will choose vios. because is a toyota

i wont bother bout performance with these, end of the day, if you have an evo or subaru cucuk u, u still have to move away

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Up to this day, Tesla is providing free, unlimited supercharging for all Tesla owners. However, buyers who purchase new Teslas after Jan 1, 2017 will no longer enjoy the privilege.

On the bright side, new Tesla owners from Jan 1, 2017 will be granted 400kWh worth of free Supercharging credit every year – approximately 1,000 miles or 1,600 km of free travel.

Once the 400 kWh...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience