Satria GTi 2002/03 for Sale -Great Deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Satria GTi 2002/03 for Sale -Great Deal!

yapyisoon

Nov 14, 2007
Proton Satria GTi, 2002/03

Mechanically, one of the best GTi you can buy!

I do not mind selling lower than market price for serious buyers and in exchange for fast deal. Am upgrading.

Owner sale;
Full service history;
Very careful owner, hardly rev above 4,000rpm;
New timing belt (good for another 80,000km);
Engine just overhauled (done just 5,000km so far) - does not consume any oil, even on fully synthetic;
New engine mountings (done just 13,000km so far);
Nice clean interior, no modifications (bachelor's car);
New 4pcs Michelin Pilot Preceda PP2 tires (done just 7,000km so far);
New rear suspension arms & front stabiliser link;
New belts for alternator, aircond and power steering;
Will be changing drive shafts before sale;
Accident free;
External condition - paint is excellent, otherwise fair for a 4 yr old car;

Extras: (included as part of sale)

4 cross drilled & slotted brake discs (on normal pads);
Fuel pressure regulator;
HKS air filter (new foam, just done 2,000km);
Strut bar;
Round twin tailpipes;
Piggyback air/fuel chip (can revert to standard easily in just 1 minute). Very torquey, can climb inclines at 5th gear at 1,500 rpm. Consumption averages 10.5km/l

Everything else is original, including original stereo CD changer. Please direct ALL ENQUIRES to [email protected] OR CALL 012-2078422. Pictures will be mailed to those who respond via email.

yapyisoon

Nov 14, 2007
Forgot to add:

The car has full tinting on all the windows and glass, a very light colour, almost invisible.

There is a Cheetah immobiliser system installed as well.

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
picture of the car ? Mileage ? How much loan can go ? How many owner ?

yapyisoon

Nov 14, 2007
Pls email or call me, as I will not be checking this forum frequently. I am the 2nd owner.

As for loans, insurance, etc, you would need to handle it yourself. I can introduce someone, but you would have to pay a certain fee.

lf80

Oct 16, 2007
4 yrs old car need overhauling, new engine mounts, timing belt, driveshaft etc.? seems suspicious...

yapyisoon

Nov 14, 2007
4 yrs old car need overhauling, new engine mounts, timing belt, driveshaft etc.? seems suspicious...
Dear If80,

Engine mounts changed at 99k KM due to vibrations, timing belt kena tukar because reached the necessary mileage (after 80k KM of usage - short of the recommended 100,000 km routine given by Proton - why? because I take preventive maintainence), driveshaft sebab ada bunyi, tukarlah. I love my cars and I can afford to change whenever I feel it should be change, and if there is an option of better and more expensive parts, I do so - just as I did for my clutch and brake pads. These are just part and parcel of routine car maintainence, and I have owned quite a few.

Makes me wonder, do you even drive and maintain any cars? Or are you one of those drivers who don't know/don't care/ how to interpret what the car is communicating to you? How old are you? Please do not make any stupid comments before getting all the facts as, quite frankly, it makes you look quite inexperienced and pretty stupid. But that's just my personal opinion. Or maybe you're just lucky enough to change to a new car every 1 or 2 years.

That's why, If80, having a full service history (with all original receipts that states your car registration and mileage) is important. Do you even understand?

lf80

Oct 16, 2007
i was just askin if the replacements were necessary. from the way u reacted, im pretty sure something is wrong somewhere. gl with your sale. haha

yapyisoon

Nov 14, 2007
Yes, it is in extremely good condition. Unlike some dumbass (who in his profile says he drives an Audi RS4 - HAHAHAHAHA! then why even look at this thread?) who has clearly informed the whole world that he doesn't know shit about cars.

Got myself an S40 volvo.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
bro yapyisoon,
i saw yr pics already...although all std but u mentioned the parts u changed, anyone who purchase yr car will have no headache with replacing the parts, just buy & drive.....& change sport rims :)
I used to own a satria gti yr 2000 couple of months back...but i had a major accident so had to sell it off cos i was getting married at that time so need a 4 door car. I really missed driving a gti...the handling & performance was superb.

fools

Known Member
Apr 25, 2007
there always parasites in every threads. just ignore all those ignorant ppl n good luck.^^

yapyisoon

Nov 14, 2007
Guys,

Just wanna inform that the car has found a new owner.

Thanks for all your enquiries. Good luck in your search.

Best rgds,

YiSoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi friends, after 1 year plus of driving satria 1.3 which I bought it as 2nd hand car, the time reached for suspension upgrade. The suspension become too stiff and planning to change it. Firstly, I'm not going for the adjustables, might be later on. For now, would like to get sport springs to be matched with stock/sport absorbers. These are the options in my mind:

1) GAB sport spring + Kayaba absorber
2) GAB sport spring + IMPROVE sport absorber

I'm still a student, so cost is my main...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience