Satria 1st & 2nd Gen

virusdemonx2

Mar 10, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi,
Im new to this forum and Im not quite sure if this the the place to post this thread.
But I need some help in this, I drive a year 2000 Proton Satria 1.3. I've been planning on modifying my car's exterior. I wanted to change the rear bonnet to the Mirage Cyborg's one. But after some research I understand that I can only do that if I drive the 1st gen satria. Is this correct?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
yes...

but can convert....its just after convert don't try selling your car...wouldn't pass the inspection anymore... :biggrin:

virusdemonx2

Mar 10, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah I figured as much. But converting would be a lot of hassle isnt it. And as you've said, wouldnt pass inspection. I really hate wasting my time with these JPJ idiots. Anyway thanks for your reply bro.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
in that case just keep it that way...but got some idiots using 2nd gen satria, cover up the upper number plate & using 1st gen satria bumper with number plate below...looks fugly...pls dun do that haha....

amir_tengkorak

Known Member
Jan 18, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Halo..i'm one of the mamat convert from upper plate to lower plate..
The best way to save cost is to find mamat lower plate that one to convert to gti bodykit..so they need the upper plate portion..
I've done that.both of us just pay the upah..

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
haha no hard feelings bro..if u do it nice then ok la...
also got some ppl using 1st gen satria but using gti rear bumper & cut a hole in the middle like u mentioned....

amir_tengkorak

Known Member
Jan 18, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
DanzEterna,
I think u got me wrong la..
What i meant was,fully convert.
Now mine is sebijik like satria first gen.mirage cyborg style.not the tampal plate number potion.
This process need to cut and weld the middle frame.
Upper plate middle frame is a little bit u shape.
Lower plate middle frame is flat.