Satri GTI have been stolen PER 9559

ganfh

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006
Just change ignition to custom type shud be less than 300 if nt mistaken. Whats 300 compared to thousands spent on ur rides rite... Lets make life harder for them. Sometimes conventional methods like pedal lock can work wonders compared to sophisticated alarm sys, 0.00000002 cents

popout

Known Member
Sep 5, 2006
change ignition to custom type?? bro how it work can u give detail?? like immobilizer ??

e_one77

Jul 7, 2006
Melaka
Hi..guys..

I'm also SGTi owner...very scared lar like ths...so many SGTi's got missing. Why dont we seat together to find ths rat's and kasi kena betul2 ths bastard. My suggestion...we call all member buat operasi...we put one SGTi for UMPAN lar...than we wait and see. When ths bustard coming kasi tangkap and kasi cium tapak kasut apa2 yang patut dulu than we call police. If we just silent and do nothing mayb more SGTi will missing....we all scared till no end...dont wait for police to take action....we must do something and help them too....:smokin:

popout

Known Member
Sep 5, 2006
Hi..guys..

I'm also SGTi owner...very scared lar like ths...so many SGTi's got missing. Why dont we seat together to find ths rat's and kasi kena betul2 ths bastard. My suggestion...we call all member buat operasi...we put one SGTi for UMPAN lar...than we wait and see. When ths bustard coming kasi tangkap and kasi cium tapak kasut apa2 yang patut dulu than we call police. If we just silent and do nothing mayb more SGTi will missing....we all scared till no end...dont wait for police to take action....we must do something and help them too....:smokin:
agree Sgti owner must act something.

boi

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
Hi..guys..

it's a good effort but da thing is when we wait for them they wont appeard coz their nose can smell us 1st...even car in da garage also they can take...a few case whereby they jump to da garage and they lock the grill door with their solex so if the owner alert also they cant do anything coz they already locked and after that either 2 situation: they run away or they can take what they want depending on surrounding area...hrmmmmmm what da difficult to stay piecely inside da house...

jep3003

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2005
a few of my frens lost their gti afta.. rouun da same time u lost urs bro... so sory...

best way 2 stop a thief is at da ignition system, but i wont stop da thief frm breakin into ur car la... but it will probablely stop or at least gve him a hard time 2 steal ur car la... its a simple, easy n cheap way.. but like i said, it wont stop ppl stealling stuff frm ur car..

popout

Known Member
Sep 5, 2006
i need more about the changing the ignition system cuz i also scare my car kena curi. How much can done for the ignition system and where can change the ignition system?? and izzit like immobilizer??

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
i need more about the changing the ignition system cuz i also scare my car kena curi. How much can done for the ignition system and where can change the ignition system?? and izzit like immobilizer??
its just a cut off switch...

e_one77

Jul 7, 2006
Melaka
Hi Guys....

All SGTi owner...let we meeting together...we're already have our SGTi club rite... let we discuss ths matter.

To SGTi Club committee, pls la dont be silent...call the meeting and invite more SGTi owner join the club. Our activities must more HOT like our car's SGTi too...do something and hope that with our association we can solve the problem we're face now...If our club 2b strong many thing we can share and solve...we muz unite and work as one family...

any SGTi committee here? :smokin:

"We're Not Just About The Car, We're a community..." SGTi Club MOTO.....so??????

Last edited:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Only got S but not Gti lah

popout

Known Member
Sep 5, 2006
Hi Guys....

All SGTi owner...let we meeting together...we're already have our SGTi club rite... let we discuss ths matter.

To SGTi Club committee, pls la dont be silent...call the meeting and invite more SGTi owner join the club. Our activities must more HOT like our car's SGTi too...do something and hope that with our association we can solve the problem we're face now...If our club 2b strong many thing we can share and solve...we muz unite and work as one family...

any SGTi committee here? :smokin:

"We're Not Just About The Car, We're a community..." SGTi Club MOTO.....so??????
too expensive laa the club fee rm150 for first year 2 tank of petrol

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
just go get a brake pedal lock la...it is one of the most effective way of protecting your car...if they can break it...then there is nothing much that can save you except CAPTOR..(but if they drive your car up into a container, then its bye bye as well)

if they tarik you car..whatever security also no use la....

unless you take off all your tires when you leave your car...

lols

just my two cents

boi

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
just go get a brake pedal lock la...it is one of the most effective way of protecting your car...if they can break it...then there is nothing much that can save you except CAPTOR..(but if they drive your car up into a container, then its bye bye as well)

if they tarik you car..whatever security also no use la....

unless you take off all your tires when you leave your car...

lols

just my two cents
agreed with you bro...but we need to put an effort to increase their time to do something to our car such as "make another ON switch and locate to the secret place and dont tell anybody","gear lock,sterring lock and any type of lock","alarm system or any tracking system" and also any else what we can do lor...

the $%&) wont spend plenty time to thief the thing and normally they will fed up if he already took long time to do...

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
what i feel is that a pedal lock and a steering lock should be sufficient la...the steering lock though useless is more for telling them not to try because I have a steering lock on, then maybe some motion sensor and shock sensor installed....

connect your alarm to your blooody loud honk to get extra attention, though it is sometimes irritating but it really saves your car...

oh yah, for most car there will be a bypass alarm button below the steering lock, maybe you can disable that la...cause some thief actually has GTI's master key, so what alarm also no use....he will stick in the key and press the button to shut your alarm system, then he will have his own sweet time to tackle whatever security systems you have,....

just my two cents

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Huh , really got Master key for cars ??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm using 4G92P fuel injection engine. The Mod i had done on my car that related to ECU only replace my auto gear box to manual G.B without changing to the manual ECU. and also i got a turbo timer that already broken but the wire still connected to the ECU.

my problem is the Mech can't detect my ECU when he use some computer console stuff to detect my ECU and then check my car problem at T.body(tuning after changing new T.Body). but My car seems to be normal as the 'Check Engine' light...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience