RPM controlled switching- Launch/NOs/Mivec?sub injector/etc

pert

Known Member
May 11, 2005
Damansara
bro, do u mind to commercialize it? how much the price include the installation? it's really great stuff.

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
To power supply, rpm signal and to what ever you want to trigger after certain rpm that you adjust to....
E.g shift light or nos or whatever...

fuc-krid

Known Member
Jul 29, 2007
bro e-tech.. can u make me for this item? hihihi.. how much? can use all type car ka?

Wilson13B

Known Member
Dec 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Bro E-Tech .... after complete this device,how should i connect to the car to have a ignition rev cut purpose ?

My car is a Kenari with L9 Turbo =)

Thanks for any info =)

Force Performance

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Borneo
:dong: 25 years ago, I have ever tested d same thing made by a tv repairer friend; he told that he got tis circuit idea from a popular rotary webpage. It had d rough cut feelings, but I quite happy fitted it in my old 12A carburator engine with contact points during those days.

........when putting it into today modern engine is a different thing. When cut the injector signals, could hear some engine knocks. When cutting d ignition spark, it caused fuel overflowed and check light came on too. After several trials, I ended up with ignition signals failure inside my ECU and had to get an entire new unit… ‘ F’.

:burnout::dong: So friend, it is worth buying the properly designed launch control unit for your specific engine. If u are serious in tis, pl try to get d suitable products with much appreciation of their lot of R & D time spent by the power builder experts!

:proud::dong: My advice to tis diy kit is - Do not expect too high from it. Just use it for play-play should ok, if u not mind those above-mentioned side effects to d engine.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hye ppl,

I have been having this urge to fix roll cage on my satria.

My doubt is, is it illegal and would the authrority pinalize me for this.

Would my insurance be still valid just incase of a accident.

Please share your thought's and exp.

Thanks and happy motoring.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience