Road Show: SiChuan 815 Concert 02/08/08 Saturday

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Dear all members,

There will be a charity performance show and concert of " There are loves on earth, great love is boundless " held in Arena of Stars at the Genting Highland on 15/08/08.

20 famous artists of Hong Kong, Taiwan, China and Malaysia will take part in the charity performance and concert. Estimated the audience will be around 6000 ppl.

The target of the collecting fund is RM10,000,000.00 (10mil) and to be used as denation for rehabilitating the schoolyard in Sichuan/Gansu disaster areas and to adopt the orphans in disaater areas. The collecting fund will be handed over to The People's of China Embassy in Malaysia.

We are invited as VIP guests to the above mentioned concert and our club will be supporting the road shows.:driver:

The Road Show for SiChuan 815 Concert will be held at:

Venue : Carpark C in Bukit Jalil
Date : 2nd August 2008 (Saturday)
Time : 1300 - 1600 hrs

We might have convoy/parade during the roadshow.

Regards,
RERider

Last edited:

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
The 5 winners from the Astro Quest 2008 will be there to support the roadshow. Astro will boardcast the event too. Come and have fun with us this Saturday.

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
These are the organisers and supporting parties for the Sichuan 815 Charity Concert.

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Thank you guys for the supporting the events. The organiser will be giving us the platinum ticket which worth RM500 each as we will be the VIP guests. Please support the roadshow too. Light refreshment will be provided and many more activities during the road show. For more info, please come to Dataran Prima on Friday evening at 10:30pm. See ya..:burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This afternoon, two person drove this car to my place and one of them walked down the car and come to my office.

He first say he is from xx department and request to meet up with big boss. I heard but i ask again, what dept? He repeat again but this time is yy dept. So i know something is fishy. I ask him again what he up to , talk to me is the same , boss not in, but he keep on insisting that need to talk to big boss and only can talk matter to him.

Then i say boss is in europe, come back...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience