Revelation3 '05, Beach Party @ PD

Joewe

Jul 10, 2004
Anyone here goin'? I got my ticket already. I am so excited, cant wait...it's gonna be heaps of fun in August for enthused clubbers.....
1st the HardSequence@Cream on this sat & 27/8 then the R3@PD on 20/8.....it's gonna be insane totally!!!...

More info at:-
http://www.pervertdesigns.com/revelation/welcome.asp
http://www.forum.trancerepublic.com/viewtopic.php?t=1485

P/S: There will be providing busses to transport clubbers to PD and back at 1U in front of FCUK. Pick up time: 5pm - 10pm.

See u there...

psyk

Feb 22, 2005
see wat... who where? got haze got party.. fuh.. the medical team's are gonna have a real field day there..

even malay mail big walk is postponed...

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
hm... so little ppl from zth? heard that ticket sold out.
Any idea which PLUS highway exits shall i take?

xtracooljustin

Sep 28, 2004
KL, PG & JB
xtracooljustin.multiply.com
4agze said:
after seremban toll lor...
seremban got 3 tolls... Labu, Port Dickson or Senawang? so which wan?

if da event at PD beach, exit at Seremban/Port Dickson then after pay toll, turn right.... go straight all da way til u reach Port Dickson highway. About 26kms of nice road. Pls whack all u wan on this straights but watch out for speed camera during daytime

A rather dismal images of what seems to be the shop floor of a spark plug manufacturing operation in China.

To be clear, there is very little in the way of information to color what we’re seeing in these images, but the overall picture is one of rather scary working conditions. Cramped workbenches, metal shavings in every corner of the room, as well as what looks like up close and personal handling...