Replacing Door Rubber

mivec98

Dec 29, 2003
Visit site
Hello there....

Er... just wanna ask... does anyone know how much it will cost range to change the rubber around the car door frame for proton wira??? Er.... mine is an old car. can see the rubber cracking aledy.

Thanks sifusss......

mivec98

Dec 29, 2003
Visit site
Ronald_loulan btw, do u know any w/shop with good workmanship??? don't wanna suffer flooding in the interior.

telormasin

Apr 7, 2005
mivec,did myself ,very easy..wanna buy, try call this guy..but he's in malacca..should cost u around 130 for 4 doors and bonnet..his name is zul;0133935838..tell him khai melaka introduce u..

mivec98

Dec 29, 2003
Visit site
telormasin,

Thanks for the info but i am in pj maaa... melaka too far aledy.

Thanks anyway.

Ronald_loulan,

Oic.... em.... i hope is easy to fix. Might be trying it out soon.
Thank you once again.

mivec98

Dec 29, 2003
Visit site
i heard one got to be pretty careful putting in on. guess got to get the right angle if not got to tear it down and re-install.

well, gonna try it out. at least one door in the morning. n if cannot get it perfect than afternoon still got time to go to the workshop.... kekekee....

mivec98

Dec 29, 2003
Visit site
yinho,

Thanks for the showing me the way.... cucuk oni... kekekeke....

sure.... i'll post an update here.

Thanks again.

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
Does this rubber affects the amount of wind sound coming in to ur car during high speed n also the closing door sound?

assume that it's wear out...

mivec98

Dec 29, 2003
Visit site
i think it will affect the sound during high speed and also the sound of the door closing will be different. And it get worst, during heavy downpour, water will make their way into your car too.

Than it will spoiled your car carpet, that is the worst scenario laa..... kekeke...

telormasin

Apr 7, 2005
very easy to install..just make sure there r 2 lines of "longkang" where d rubber need to b inserted..if one of it does not go in,ur door will close but will produce some strange sound..and u need to take off the pivot at d door hinge..just use hammer..very easy...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,

as topic says, where can i get lubegard lubricant for cars? which shop is selling it around klang valley??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience