Renew Expired Driving License

jasonlel

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
Visit site
Yo mates...

My friend driving license expired for 2 mths already. Can renew in post office? I heard need to retake driving test.

Please advice...

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
Jackie Leong said:
as long as it's within 1 year, you don't have to retake your driving license.. just go and renew it.. cheers ;)
ah!! like that ah.. if i never renew license for 1 year +.. need to sit for the driving test again ah!!!

sugardude

500 RPM
Aug 18, 2004
Max 3 year

Geng !
You could go up to 3 year max before its expire!
That is what JPJ guys told me!

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
sugardude said:
Geng !
You could go up to 3 year max before its expire!
That is what JPJ guys told me!
Yup Correct its 3years. Just went to JPJ and asked them.

norika_sakai

Nov 16, 2003
Selangor
Visit site
jasonlel said:
Yo mates...

My friend driving license expired for 2 mths already. Can renew in post office? I heard need to retake driving test.

Please advice...

hey bro....you can renew at post office..but no need photo wan....in the licence got no photo wan ler..... :confused: :confused:

yuh_woei

Known Member
Sep 5, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
hello all,
You can renew the "lesen" at any JPJ office(With Photo), save money lah,but you have to wait. no need to give to runner.Post Office(no photo)Now they are creating a new rules for taking the driving lesen. the age ever body know lah, and the test is going to change also. Know it coz my friend is a "Sek Memandu" owner. He said now JPJ also come to check their account,just wanna catch the "Bau" guaranteed pass. If the account not complete you have to pay "under table" RM 200

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hii...can somebody breif me what type of car 4g91,4g92 n 4g93. My car is satria 1.6..what type of engine is it?need explanation..coz want to share my problem also but did'nt know what type of my car engine..hehehe :shot:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience