Renew LKM

-lanz-

Known Member
Jul 9, 2009
Perak/Kedah
Hi guys,my car already 3 months didnt renew the road tax due to rarely use that i forgot to check the expiry date.Can i renew it at JPJ like normal or need to go PUSPAKOM first.I googled it and found no answer.Hope you guys can help.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys,my car already 3 months didnt renew the road tax due to rarely use that i forgot to check the expiry date.Can i renew it at JPJ like normal or need to go PUSPAKOM first.I googled it and found no answer.Hope you guys can help.
I remember if not over 1 year, JPJ no problem. After a year need to go Puspakom.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
yes if have not exceed 1 year just renew anywhere, even pos office also can, or easier MyEG.
but u have to prepare your own insurance. MyEG also have their own that is RHB if not mistaken.....all at your fingertips.

-lanz-

Known Member
Jul 9, 2009
Perak/Kedah
Thanks for the info.
I created MYEG account but cnt login.It says "Invalid login credentials! Please try again".
Had tried this for many times but same error popup.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

I plan to change the roof of my wira as it is rusting badly. I repaired it once by just replacing the top part, RM300, but it could only last a year. This time, i plan to send it to EON, where they will cut-off the top part, and place a whole new roof (RM1500). But, by cutting it, doesn't it weaken the structure?

anyone has experience in this sort of things?

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience