Reduction on Exhaust Emission !

Jeffrey Lee

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
To all you guys !! Please advice, how to reduce the harmful gases release from our petrol & diesel car engine.!!!

What are the parameters in order want to test on the harmful gases release from the exhaust emission?.

Where to find the testing center?.

May be you guys got better idea how to reduce the harmful gases from the vehicles petrol engine.!!!

let share some of your views..!

THX.

Actually , I am doing some findings.....on the exhaust emission (Petrol or Diesel engine).!!!:shades_smile:

yayaya

Nov 23, 2006
hi,

i tot ur K2N product can reduce ekzos emision as u stated?:emoticon_U:

Jeffrey Lee

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
yayaya said:
hi,

i tot ur K2N product can reduce ekzos emision as u stated?:emoticon_U:
You are correct !!. But I try to find out any others gadget can do that task.:shades_smile:

Jeffrey Lee

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
davidv00 said:
then maybe hybrid is your solution
Bro david,

Do you know how much is the cost $$$ for the hydrid.?. And do our local foremans familiar with it.? Interms of maintenance. !!!.:baring_teeth:

davidv00

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2006
Selangor
i am just giving an example, don't blame me... malaysia government has no environmental scheme for hybrids so far.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello people,

Have you guys come across anyone doing custom polyurethane engine mounts? Any information will be useful.

Also, if any of you have moded your stock motor mounts with PU, please share some info, especially on where to buy the PU Gam...

I have been searching for PU, especially 3M Windo-Weld Super Fast Urethane or similar products but always hit a brick wall....:banghead:

So if anyone here has some info on where to get this....please please help....:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience